24th April 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed along with M.Com from same university? Which university offers both courses?

I want to do B.Ed along with M.Com probably from same university or different university. Can I do it? Which universities offer both courses? Will I be able to manage both courses together?

10th May 2018, 08:19 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed along with M.Com from same university? Which university offers both courses?

No, you are not eligible to pursue two courses simultaneously.

Your degree will be considered as invalid if you will pursue two courses during the same academic year.

So, it's better to pursue the course which is more beneficial for you. There are many universities which offers both the courses such as DU, BRABU, PU,Patna University etc.
11th May 2018, 12:36 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed along with M.Com from same university? Which university offers both courses?

No, you are not eligible to get admission and pursue both courses during the same academic year.

So, you are eligible to get admission in anyone course.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. So, you can take admission in the course of your choice.

Most of the universities offer both the courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?