27th July 2018, 11:49 AM
Arpi Singh

MCom or BEd, which is better to study for Accountancy graduate?

Hello, I am little confuse right now. Actually, I have qualified in both of the entrance exams for admission in MCom and BEd course. So, I would like to know which course I should do? I have done BCom in Accountancy Honours.

29th July 2018, 07:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MCom or BEd, which is better to study for Accountancy graduate?

** As per my knowledge, Master of Commerce in Accountancy is best for you rather than B.Ed course.

** M.Com. Accountancy or Master of Commerce in Accountancy is postgraduate Accounts course.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** For this course candidate should have passed graduation with at least 50% from a recognized board.
30th July 2018, 03:38 AM
Ramabai L

First of all congrats,

Just crack the National Eligibility Exam which is conducted by UGC to become a Professor in a College or University. If you have interest to teaching this is also a way. Doing B.Ed will helps you to teach only in School level. So i strongly suggests you to do M.com
31st July 2018, 01:36 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Education is a professional course for teachers in government schools. If you want a job after bachelor' degree then you can go for B.Ed course.

However, if you are interested in higher study course then you can go for Master of commerce. Then also, you can apply for NET exam for lectureship in universities. There is no upper age limit for lectureship.
31st July 2018, 02:16 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You have mentioned that you have completed your bachelor's degree in accountancy honors.

It is always advisable to pursue master's degree in same stream of bachelor's degree. M.Com would be surely better for B.Com candidate as compared to Bachelor of Education course.
31st July 2018, 06:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

M.Com as well as B.Ed both have scopes in government sector.
You can pursue any of them.

After completing B.Ed you will be eligible to become a government school teacher and also you will be eligible for different government jobs.

After completing Master’s degree also you will be eligible for various government jobs as well as eligible for the post of Lecturer.
So the decision is yours that in which subject you are interested.
2nd May 2023, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

For M.com ,b.ed which is the main subject in TAT
5th May 2023, 10:51 AM
rbagdiya1

MCom and BEd are both very different courses that cater to different career goals. MCom is a post-graduate degree in commerce that focuses on advanced study of accounting, finance, taxation, and related fields. On the other hand, BEd is a bachelor's degree in education that prepares graduates for a career in teaching.

If you are an Accountancy graduate and wish to pursue a career in the field of accounting, finance, or related fields, MCom would be a better choice as it will provide you with advanced knowledge and skills in your chosen field. An MCom degree will also help you to specialize in a specific area of accounting or finance, such as taxation, auditing, or financial management, which can enhance your career prospects.

On the other hand, if you are interested in pursuing a career in teaching, BEd would be a better choice as it will provide you with the necessary teaching skills and knowledge. BEd graduates can work as teachers in schools, colleges, and other educational institutions.

In summary, MCom and BEd are both good options depending on your career goals. If you wish to pursue a career in accounting or finance, MCom would be a better choice. However, if you are interested in teaching, BEd would be a better choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?