27th December 2014, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

In which university I should study MS in Computer Science among St. Andrews University, University of Birmingham, University of Exeter and University of Sheffield?

Hello
I got offer for MS Computer Science
from St. Andrews university, university of Birmingham,
Exeter university and Sheffield university.
I am unable to decide which to choose.
Please help me out.

Thanks.

28th November 2016, 01:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which university I should study MS in Computer Science among St. Andrews University, University of Birmingham, University of Exeter and University of Sheffield?

You should choose the university as per your personal convenience taking its reputation and exposure facility into consideration. Among the option which you have, University of Birmingham is the best choice to opt for. However, compare the expenses of each university and then take your decision. Your future depends majority on the knowledge which you gain during the course and your caliber. So you need to perform well and learn properly during the course to get lucrative career options in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?