24th January 2014, 08:45 PM

Can I do B.Ed course after passing B.A with 42%

I am passed B.a. with 42 percentage . Can I do B.ed course?

19th July 2014, 12:34 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed course after passing B.A with 42%

No, you are not eligible for the course. Candidates who have scored 45% aggregate marks in degree are eligible to get admissions to B. Ed courses as per government orders. It is a National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) norms for admissions to B. Ed courses which has decided 45% as the minimum marks for admission. Incase of reserved categories and physically handicapped, minimum marks for seeking admission will be 40 per cent. There is no age limit for the admission too.
29th April 2016, 04:03 PM
asha2016

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed course after passing B.A with 42%

Your Eligibility in B.Ed course depends on aggregated marks you have get in graduation degree.
For General Candidates the Essential qualification criteria for B.Ed Course is graduation degree with minimum 45 % marks in any stream from recognized university . ST/SC Candidates, Physically Handicapped , & other reserved categories can get marks relaxation from required marks. For these candidates the minimum marks criteria is 40%. So you can check your eligibility criteria for B.Ed course by which category you are belonging from .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?