18th October 2010, 06:43 PM

Tips and tricks to solved reasoning ability and numerical ability questions?

plz send me a tips & tricks to solve the reasioning ablity & numerical ablity
because i m preparing the bank exam so plz provied it.

thanking you
megha jain

7th March 2011, 12:00 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: Tips and tricks to solved reasoning ability and numerical ability questions?

Hello......Most of the number series can be solved by addition and subtraction (Multiplication and Division being the Supersets for these). In plain English that means you need to find what to add or subtract to find the next (or missing) number in the series.
In the attached file you can find some reasoning ability and numerical questions with their answers in detail.Help yourself with them.
ALL THE BEST
Attached Files
File Type: txt REASONING ABILITY.txt(1.8 KB, 1099 views)
8th March 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips and tricks to solved reasoning ability and numerical ability questions?

pls send me tricks and tips to solve the reasoning questions because i m starting to preparing the bank clerk exam, pls provide my information
19th March 2011, 04:57 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

Most of the number series can be solved by addition and subtraction (Multiplication and Division being the Supersets for these). In plain English that means you need to find what to add or subtract to find the next (or missing) number in the series.
26th March 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Hy i am kk - How to solve long division and multiplication?
31st March 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

please send me tips and tricks for solving reasoning and numeric ability question within few time so that i can solve the question
15th April 2011, 11:14 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

The bank's exam pattern consists of 4 or 5 topics. It differs from bank to bank.

but they are mainly:

reasoning ability

numerical ability

clerical aptitude test

computer basics

general English

you should start the preparation for the exam 3 to 4 months before...

the best way to prepare for the exam is to buy one or two books from the market, the name for which is given below, and start practicing.

the more you practice the more you will be able to complete the paper in that limited time which is very short to solve all the questions.

so practice is everything to prepare for bank's exam.

the books which you can follow to prepare are given below(buy one or two):

Upkar`s SBI Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam

Ramesh`s Bank Clerical Exam(Solved Papers)

Upkar`s SBI PO Examination (Solved Papers)

Ramesh`s Bank PO. Previous year Solved Papers

Test of Reasoning/Reasoning Ability by R.S.Agarwal (Verbal & Non-verbal)

Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal

Guides by Kiran publications.

all the best.
15th April 2011, 11:16 PM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Hi friend......Most of the number series can be solved by addition and subtraction (Multiplication and Division being the Supersets for these). In plain English that means you need to find what to add or subtract to find the next (or missing) number in the series.
In the attached file you can find some reasoning ability and numerical questions with their answers in detail.Help yourself with them.you can get model paper by searching in google,yahoo, etc.
ALL THE BEST
2nd May 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Anitha,erode.

Hai, Reasoning ability for bank exams should practice very well and also
refer to the Kiran Prakashan Book.The Book only have all the bank previous year question papers.
18th May 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

i can clear bank written but i dont have ability for some resoning and some english so please told me tric for solving.
11th June 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

hello friends i am a initiator in preparing this aptitude quests and would you tell me how to answer for the questions that are followed in the corporates in the HR specilisation........
1st July 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

PLZ SEND TIPS WITH EXAMPLE OF REASOING
27th July 2011, 09:49 AM
krishvel

hi frnds pls give me idea to slove apps questions any short cuts there
2nd August 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

can i crack the nabk po exam if i prepare for 4-5 months smoothlt
15th August 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

pls give me short tricks of bank po maths section my mail id is [email protected]
17th August 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

PLS SEND ME SHORT TRIKS ON MY ID [email protected]
25th August 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to know shortcuts to solve maths section in bank clerk exam. send to my id [email protected]
26th August 2011, 02:34 AM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
There are no tricks for solving reasoning and numerical , the only way to be master of these is practice more and more.
10th September 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

please send me sir numerical and reasoning tricks. and also how to quicly solve that . to bank clerk pattern .please send to [email protected] is my email id.
10th September 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

out of and earning of rs. 720,vikas spends 65% his saving is
15th September 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

PLS SEND ME SHORT TRIKS REASONING AND APTTITUDE ON MY ID [email protected]
17th September 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

please send me tricks for solving reasoning quickly my email id is [email protected]
18th September 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

please send me tricks for solving reasoning quickly my email id is [email protected]
23rd September 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

pls send me tricks for solving reasoning fast method
24th September 2011, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

please send me tricks for solving reasoning fast method,esp maths and nonverbal
14th October 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

please send me sir numerical and reasoning tricks. and also how to quicly solve that . to bank clerk pattern .please send to [email protected] is my email id.
15th October 2011, 04:39 PM
chintala adilakshmi

iam also preparing for the bank exames please send me any tips and tricks
16th October 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi dear friends, plz send me quick tricks to solve reasoning and
quantitative aptitude and tips to solve english problems
on my ID: [email protected]
23rd October 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

plz send me tips for solving reasoning ability and numerical ability questions
23rd November 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi Frnds ,
Please send me tricks to solve reasonable ability and numerical ability questions to my id : [email protected]
18th February 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

tips and tricks to solve the reasoning and quantity aptitude for sbi bank clerk exam
24th April 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

hi, please give me shortcut methods o solve reasoning & numerical ability.. this is my mail.id [email protected]
8th September 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

how to sloved reasoning and numerical question
28th December 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

i wnt to solve maths and reasoning section fast so plz give me sme shortcut method to solve these my e mail id iz [email protected]
2nd June 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

plz send me how to solve round table problems in ibps send to my mail id [email protected]
17th November 2020, 05:37 PM
JessicaFah

Default Trump after the words "he won" refused to recognize the victory of Biden - what to expect in the cryptocurrency market?

The incumbent US President Donald Trump commented on Fox News on Twitter about possible fraud in the US presidential elections and Joe Biden's victory in them. Trump wrote: “He won because the election was rigged. There were no observers of the voting and vote counting.

Do you think the growth of bitcoin and ethereum is related to the conflicts in the USA or will the cryptocurrency go down soon?
What do you think ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?