24th August 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Tips and tricks to solve reasoning ability and numerical ability questions?

Please tell me the Tips and tricks to solved reasoning ability and numerical ability ...‎

28th September 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips and tricks to solve reasoning ability and numerical ability questions?

Tips and tricks to prepare for bank clerk examination
25th January 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips and tricks to solve reasoning ability and numerical ability questions?

how to improve my nimerical ability?
1st February 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

What are the tips to solve any question of bank clerk exam 2012
5th March 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am giving bank exams , Reasoning ability & Numerical Ability part want to improve. The question which ask in the exam have to complete in specific time. & for that tricks & tips of that must have to know . Many of practice also be there.
Kindly send me best Tips & tricks to solved this kind of problems on my Email id [email protected]

Thanks & Regards.
6th March 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

sir,
How to improve my GA & COMPUTER
19th April 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i dont know how to answer the question of numerical ability test , kindly tell me the way how to solve the question on my email id [email protected]
19th April 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am preparing for RBI assistant exams, so provide me the tips & tricks to solve reasoning ability & quantitative aptitute tricks shortly on my email id [email protected]
2nd June 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS THE BEST JOB ORIENTED COURSE AFTER B.A IN ENGLISH
2nd June 2012, 06:43 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

some of the reasons why some of us feel aptitude hard:

Fear of mathematics.
Weak in basics of maths.
Lack of practice.

>Thus its very important to practice properly. Learn the formulas properly.

>Along with the formula also learn the logical concept behind it, because one question may be asked in different ways so knowing the concept is important.

>Be perfect with tables from 1 to 20. If you don’t know then start practicing now. It is important because they help you do the multiplication part very fast. In most of the problems the multiplication part includes only tables from 1 to 20.

>solve as many papers as you can

Then you will see no one can stop you. All the best dear
15th June 2012, 02:55 PM
chinky1111

pl tell me tips to succeed in cwe
21st December 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how to solve mathematical equations! Especially exponents and multiplications plz help me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?