19th October 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Tips and tricks to solve the reasoning ability and numerical ability questions?

Tips and tricks to solved reasoning ability and numerical ability questions?

plz send me a tips & tricks to solve the reasioning ablity & numerical ablity
because i m preparing the bank exam so plz provied it.

thank u mail me
[email protected]

19th April 2012, 06:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips and tricks to solve the reasoning ability and numerical ability questions?

Both speed and accuracy are important for clearing all entrance exams. You can achieve both only by solving maximum number of questions. To begin with you should first of all aim for accuracy. Once your concepts are clear you will be able to solve problems quicker. You can refer books like Quantitative reasoning by R S Agarwal, Logical Reasoning by Arun Sharma, Pearson guide to Logical reasoning, Quicker Mathematics by M Tyra, Numerical Ability by J P Gupta etc to prepare for these exams. These books also provide tips and tricks to solve problems quicker.
12th May 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips and tricks to solve the reasoning ability and numerical ability questions?

thank u mail me
[email protected]
18th July 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

thank u mail me
[email protected]
30th July 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

thank u mail me
[email protected]
23rd August 2012, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

thank u
[email protected]
3rd September 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send me tips and tricks to solve the reasioning ability.
[email protected]
18th September 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me some shutcut tricks for reasoning ability and numerical ability questions.

sir pls pls pls send me.
on gaurav kumar:-
[email protected]
23rd October 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Tips and tricks to solved reasoning ability and numerical ability questions?

thank u mail me
[email protected]
23rd January 2013, 07:28 AM
nikhinaya

To begin with you should first of all aim for accuracy. Once your concepts are clear you will be able to solve problems quicker. You can refer books like Quantitative reasoning by R S Agarwal, Logical Reasoning by Arun Sharma, Pearson guide to Logical reasoning, Quicker Mathematics by M Tyra, Numerical Ability by J P Gupta etc to prepare for these exams. These books also provide tips and tricks to solve problems quicker
31st January 2013, 11:47 PM

please provide me short-cut method to solve the reasoning question as well as maths
10th August 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

plr provide me how to solve seating arengement
14th November 2013, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

sir im unable to complete my paper withintime what should i do to complete the paper with in time problem with me is im lacking in quant pls suggest me the best book for equipping myself in quant
14th November 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

sir im unable to complete my paper withintime what should i do to complete the paper with in time problem with me is im lacking in quant pls suggest me the best book for equipping myself in quant
22nd January 2014, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me some shutcut tricks for reasoning ability and numerical ability questions on my email id.

[email protected]
11th February 2014, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

How to find the right answer in multiple choice examination?

This problem can help takers to pass their examination.

God look your good doings. He may heard you dream.
Thank you for your help.

Pls post here or in the google/yahoo website.
10th May 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
I did not know how solve verbal and logical reasoning please send some tips and tricks to solve.

email-id: [email protected]
7th December 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me some shutcut tricks for reasoning ability and numerical ability questions on my email id.

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?