7th August 2013, 03:34 PM
hareesh kommu

Can I do B.Tech after completing B.Tech in computer science?

can i do b.tech again (in eee(most interested)) where i completed b.tech in computer science..?

30th April 2016, 11:38 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech after completing B.Tech in computer science?

As of now as you have completed B.Tech in Computer there in no way you can complete B.Tech EEE.
Both EEE and Computer Science are different streams and are not similar in nature and most importantly once you have already spent 4 years in completing B.Tech in Computer Science from here on you can not proceed to complete B.Tech in EEE.

In that case you have to again start from beginning that is from Intermediate stage,will have to again apply for Entrance test and then get yourself enrolled as a student for B.Tech in EEE and study again for years to become a Engineer in EEE.

It is a tough route as now you are already a Engineer,it makes no sense in again starting from beginning as it will cost your time,your hard work,money and everything else as well.

Hence it is better to continue with the current specialization and look to do better in that,otherwise if you are hard minded,interested and determined then everything desired is possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?