9th August 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Which government sectors recruit electronics and communication engineer?

which government sector recruit electronics and communication engineer.?what about bsnl exam this year?

Related Questions:
29th April 2016, 12:29 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government sectors recruit electronics and communication engineer?

There are so many government sectors which recruit candidates of Electronics and Communication engineering. For any government job, you must crack entrance exam of concerned department.

You can apply for jobs in following government job:

*BSNL JTO exam:Notification will be released soon.

*Indian Engineering Services examination.

*Airport Authority of India exam.

*Railway Recruitment Board exam.

*GATE exam for PSU jobs.
30th April 2016, 11:35 PM
baarsa

Default Re: Which government sectors recruit electronics and communication engineer?

Some are government sectors recruit electronics and communication engineer.

1.BHEL
2.DRDO
3.NPCIL
4.BARC
5.BSNL JTO
6.ISRO
7.NTPC
8.SAIL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?