18th July 2011, 01:25 PM
smileyrameswari

Preferable steps and requirements to get selected in Indian Army after B.Tech ECE?

I just want to know the preferable steps & requirements to get selected in indian army after my btech in ECE...& what are the preferable areas in which i need to be strong...?

13th October 2011, 04:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preferable steps and requirements to get selected in Indian Army after B.Tech ECE?

After your B.Tech, one can give the combined defense services exam. The eligibility for this exam is B.Tech in any stream. This exam is conducted by the UPSC. The age limit is 19-29 years. Apart from this there is the short service commission also. This exam is only for Technical graduates.
18th January 2012, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Preferable steps and requirements to get selected in Indian Army after B.Tech ECE?

what types of formalities is to cross to get job in indian army. after matriculation please tell me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?