5th October 2017, 08:35 PM
Gurram susmith

What are the best book for ANTHE talent exam for class ninth?

What are the best books for ANTHE talent exam for class ninth? Can you please list me all the books which I can refer and start the preparation soon? It will be really helpful for me if you can answer me back soon on this. Awaiting for your response. Thank you!

7th October 2017, 08:52 PM
Saranbala18

Default Re: What are the best book for ANTHE talent exam for class ninth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurram susmith View Post
What are the best books for ANTHE talent exam for class ninth? Can you please list me all the books which I can refer and start the preparation soon? It will be really helpful for me if you can answer me back soon on this. Awaiting for your response. Thank you!
Books for ANTHE talent exam for class ninth:
  • Interactive Physics (Volume 1) by G. Sridhar
  • Understanding Physics (Mechanics Part 1) by D.C. Pandey. Click here to buy.
  • A Textbook of Algebra (Vol. 1 and 2) by Dr. S.K. Goyal
  • Objective Mathematics by RD Sharma. Click here to buy.
  • Understanding Physics (Electricity and Magnetism) by D.C. Pandey. Click here to buy.
8th October 2017, 09:32 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

ANTHE stands for Aakash National Talent Hunt Examination and same is a admission cum scholarship test which is held for selection of deserving candidates for their admission in Aakash Institute for preparation of national level engineering and medical entrance examination like JEE, NEET, State CET, etc. with scholarship earned by candidates depending on their performance in ANTHE.

As far as you are concerned about books for preparation on ANTHE for Class 9th then I would like to let you know that there is no such prescribed books but for securing good ranks in same you must go through your Class 8th textbooks of Science and Mathematics thoroughly. After this you can refer to the books of Class 8th for subjects and Mathematics by Pearson publications which would complete your preparation on positive note if you go through it seriously without confusing yourself in various publication books as the market is flooded with study materials.

For more details and updates regarding ANTHE you can visit the link wwwanthe,in or www.aakash.ac.in .
9th August 2020, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Is rd sharma enough for anthe mathematics for students who appear for class 9th anthe exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?