22nd August 2012, 08:13 AM
vidyasagar140

Can I do CA IPCC course after completing BSc in EIILM?

may I want to know..
when. I complete B.sc in eiilm. can I do CA-ipcc course. Please call me sir 8790096140
and mail me at [email protected]

23rd August 2012, 06:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do CA IPCC course after completing BSc in EIILM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidyasagar140 View Post
may I want to know..
when. I complete B.sc in eiilm. can I do CA-ipcc course. Please call me sir 8790096140
and mail me at [email protected]
In order to enroll directly for the Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC), you must have passed your Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) program with a minimum of 60% marks. As far as recognition of EIILM university is concerned, it is recognized by University Grant Commission and therefore, candidates possessing degree/diploma awarded by the university are acceptable for pursuing higher studies in all non-technical fields.

Now, if you have qualified your bachelors degree examination with less than 60% marks, you will have to qualify Common Proficiency Test conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The test is mandatory for undergraduates as well as non-commerce graduates who have scored less than 605 marks in the qualifying examination. Commerce graduates who have scored lee than 55% marks in the bachelors degree examination also needs to qualify the test to be considered eligible for Integrated Professional Competence Course.

For more information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?