28th March 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Can BSc students enter into IPCC?

can B.SC student can entere into IPCC?...Please send to me the details

8th March 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can BSc students enter into IPCC?

Can I appear directly for ipcc examination..I have done bscIT and have scored 58%.
14th May 2014, 11:25 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can BSc students enter into IPCC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can B.SC student can entere into IPCC?...Please send to me the details
Yes, Being a B.Sc student your directly eligible to apply for IPCC Course . The candidate who completed Bachelor degree course are eligible to apply for IPCC Course . So, Being B.Sc Student you're eligible for IPCC Course . But, to appear in IPCC Course then you need to secure Minimum 60% Percentage of marks . You did't Mention you percentage of marks details here. So, I you score more then 60% Percentage of marks then definitely you're eligible for IPCC Course. IPCC stands for (Integrated Professional Competence Course) It's like an Intermediate course in CA Course. Three years Bachelor degree course or Equivalent Examination with Minimum 50% is the Minimum Educational qualification to apply for IPCC Course. Those candidate who are belong from Science then the applicant should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks in Under graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?