12th June 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join IBPS for a candidate completed B.Sc in CS from EIILM University?

sir
I am a BSc CS degree holder from EIILM university..
i want to know whether it is possible for IBPS...????
Pls help me by giving ture information
waitng for your reply

14th August 2014, 09:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join IBPS for a candidate completed B.Sc in CS from EIILM University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
I am a BSc CS degree holder from EIILM university..
i want to know whether it is possible for IBPS...????
Pls help me by giving ture information
waitng for your reply
IBPS- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.

Only graduate candidate from recognized university are eligible for IBPS clerk and PO exam.You have completed B.Sc in CS so you are eligible for IBPS exam as your university is recognized by UGC.

Your age should be between 20 to 28 years old for IBPS Clerk exam.

Your age should be between 21to 30 years old for IBPS PO exam.

Age relaxation for reserved candidate is given below-

SC/ST Category - 5 years age relaxation
OBC Category - 3 years age relaxation
PWD Category - 10 years relaxation

Selection process for IBPS Exam is 1)Written Test 2) Personal Interview.

For more details about IBPS exam , You can visit to http://www.ibps.in/
1st April 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to join IBPS for a candidate completed B.Sc in CS from EIILM University?

How I can I do M.Sc.(maths) from eelim university? Is it valid for govt job?
1st April 2015, 09:22 PM
Ashwakh

As you have completed your Graduation , you can appear for the IBPS Clerk exam and IBPS PO exam also . You are eligible for both the exams.

Generally , the IBPS will conduct Clerk and PO exams to recruit for 19 Nationalized Banks.

~ Note that , if your Graduation is from a Recognised university , then you are eligible for the exam , If not you are not eligible for the exam .
And ,
If you have any backlogs in your Graduation ,then also you are not eligible for the exam .

~ Your age shouldbe in between 18-28 years for Clerk exam , if you belong to OC Category.
Relaxation of Age is applicable for OBC , SC , ST candidates as follows
For OBC = 3 Years
For SC , ST = 5 Years

~ Your age shouldbe in between 21-30 years for IBPS PO exam , if you belong to OC category
1st April 2015, 09:25 PM
Member+

Dear,
You want you carrier in banks then you have to prepare for banking examination. IBPS is the Only way to get a jobs in reputed banks in India. As you are graduate in science then you can prepare for IBPS, the eligibility cretria for IBPS is graduate in any Stream.
your age must be between 18 to 25 and if you belongs any categories then it will be relaxed (sc- 5year, st - 7 year, OBC - 3 years),
Best of Luck
2nd April 2015, 09:04 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
To apply for IBPS exam, the candidate should have passed bechelor's degree in any stream from a recognised university. As you have completed your graduation,so you are eligible to apply for IBPS exam for different posts in bank.
For the post of clerk, the candidate age should be in between 18 to 28 years for general category.
And,for bank P.O.,the age limit for general category is from 21 to 30 years.However, there is age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST.
2nd April 2015, 11:08 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Under that situation i will suggest you to check weather university is approved by UGC or not. Only UGC approved degree holder candidate's are eligible for IBPS exam.

Candidate must be a graduation degree holder. As you are BSc. degree holder than you are eligible for IBPS. Also your university is UGC approved. So don't worry and be prepared for examination.
3rd April 2015, 03:06 PM
amanshrivastava98

IBPS stands for the Institute of Banking and Personnal Studies.

According to the notification released by the IBPS the minimum eligibility criteria for writing the written exam for all the posts under the IBPS are as follows :

* The minimum age required for the written examination is 21 years at the time of application.

* There is no such fixed minimum percentage criteria for the recruitment.

* The minimum educational qualification for a candidate is to be a graduate under the UGC scheme of 10+2+3 at least.
6th April 2015, 09:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes dear truly speaking you are eligible to apply for the IBPS Examination with your qualification. More over there is no requirement of percentage for the IBPS Examination.For further details you have a look on the below information.

Eligibility Criteria for the IBPS Examinations :

1.You should complete the graduation from the recognized university in any stream.

2.You must have a age according to the type of post and through IBPS you can apply for different posts like Clerk,PO/MT's and SO etc.,

For Clerk --- 21 to 28 years

PO/MT's --- 21 to 30 years

SO's --- 21 to 30 years.

3.Final year students of graduation are not eligible to apply for the IBPS examinations.

Through IBPS you will get a job in 27 nationalized banks as any of the posts according to your preferences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?