21st February 2015, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I join IPCC after completing my Graduation course?

Am a CA aspirant.At present am doing my graduation.(B.com).and I have attended CPT once after completing plus two and I could not clear it. so now I would like to know whether I can join directly for IPCC after completing my graduation???

22nd February 2015, 12:10 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join IPCC after completing my Graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am a CA aspirant.At present am doing my graduation.(B.com).and I have attended CPT once after completing plus two and I could not clear it. so now I would like to know whether I can join directly for IPCC after completing my graduation???
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for an IPCC course after completing B.Com. But, you must score at least 55% of marks at B.Com to be eligible for IPCC course.

Integrated Professional Competence Course ( IPCC )

Eligibility Criteria:

- Applicants must hold a 3 years bachelors degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university in any discipline.
- Applicants appearing in their final year bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply.

Note: 5% relaxation for the applicants from Commerce stream.

IPCC Course Subject:

-Accounting
-Business Laws, Ethics and Communication
-Cost Accounting and Financial Management
-Taxation
-Advanced Accounting
-Auditing and Assurance
-Information Technology and Strategic Management

You can download an application form for IPCC admission either from the official website of ICAI www.icai.org or You can get from the decentralized offices. The cost of the form is Rs. 100/-
22nd February 2015, 07:43 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can directly join in IPCC after completion of your Graduation without appearing in CPT examination. Candidates who have completed their Graduation in Commerce stream with an aggregate of 55% marks or in Non-Commerce stream with an aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised university are exempted from appearing in CPT examination and you can directly join in second stage of CA course i.e., IPCC. Since, you are pursuing B.Com course, you can directly join in IPCC without appearing in CPT examination after completion of your B.Com course from a recognized university.
9th April 2015, 02:01 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, there is a direct entry scheme for the graduates in IPCC.

The candidates who have done the graduation, can directly register for IPCC for the CA Course.

They can omit the CPT step otherwise you have to first clear the CPT then you go for the IPCC level.
10th April 2015, 11:19 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

CA stands for Chattered Accountancy.

If you are interested in accountancy, you can pursue this course.

There are three levels in CA course namely

>>CPT - Entry level

>>Integrated Professional Competence Course ( IPCC )

>>Final level.

Having B.Com degree in hand, you can directly apply for IPCC with out CPT.

After passing IPCC, you can apply for articleship for three years and then appear for final level.

You will become complete C.A after completing all the levels.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?