2nd June 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I join IPCC after completion of 3rd year of B.Com course with 80% of marks?

can i enter ipcc after completing B.COM T.Y with 80%

5th June 2012, 11:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join IPCC after completion of 3rd year of B.Com course with 80% of marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i enter ipcc after completing B.COM T.Y with 80%
Integrated Professional Competence Course is basically the first stage of the Chartered Accountancy course and in order to get admission in the same, one needs to qualify Common Proficiency Test, which is considered to be an entrance examination conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for assessing students aptitude to pursue the Chartered Accountancy course.
As per the present guidelines of the council, regulating the course, whether you are a graduate or a post graduate, you have to take the Common Proficiency Test irrespective of the marks secured in the qualifying examination. So, even after scoring 80% in your bachelors degree program, you will not be considered eligible for Integrated Professional Competence Course until and unless you qualify the Common Proficiency Test.

For further information, you may refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
28th July 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join IPCC after completion of 3rd year of B.Com course with 80% of marks?

how many years it will take to complete ca?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?