28th March 2012, 01:02 PM
swati.nakra1711

Can I do correspondence degree of B.Ed and one regular degree of MCA together with different universities?

Can I do one correspondence degree of B.ed and one regular degree of MCA together with different universities...????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do correspondence degree of B.Ed and one regular degree of MCA together with different universities?
  2. Is MCA degree provided by Ignite through Sastra University a regular degree or correspondence degree? I have completed my graduation in BSc Computer science
  3. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly? -- [New]
  4. Under WASE program 2015 Wipro will provide M.Tech degree or MS degree? Whether this degree will be regular or correspondence?
  5. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  6. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  7. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?
  8. Major difference between a regular degree and a correspondence degree?
  9. Is M.A History correspondence degree and B.Ed regular degree in the same examination valid?
  10. Am i eligible for Tamil Nadu SI exam after my correspondence degree in B.Sc ?
  11. Am I eligible to study for bachelor of law after completing B.Com with 55%?
  12. Can i do B.Ed after BCA?
  13. Does correspondence degree course from Karnataka University Dharwad possess any value as regular degree
  14. Can I complete graduation via online if I had gap in between?
  15. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  16. Can I do any short term courses after finishing 12th commerce and 1st year B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do B.Ed degree in regular or correspondence after completing BBA course in Alagappa University through correspondence
  18. Is it good to do bachelors degree through correspondence?
4th June 2012, 11:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do correspondence degree of B.Ed and one regular degree of MCA together with different universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swati.nakra1711 View Post
Can I do one correspondence degree of B.ed and one regular degree of MCA together with different universities...????

Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] and Master of Computer Application [MCA] are two different department of studies. Since, you want to pursue both these program at the same point of time, it entirely depends upon your capability of Time management. In order to be eligible for the B.ed course through correspondence, candidate must hold a minimum of two years of teaching experience in any recognized School along with Holding a Bachelors degree from a recognized University. Whereas, in order to pursue regular MCA program you will have to attend regular classes.

Hence, the decision is entirely upon the individual weather to pursue both these courses simultaneously or at the same time.
9th July 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do correspondence degree of B.Ed and one regular degree of MCA together with different universities?

i am passed out m.a.(history) though ignou new delhi correspondence manner in april 2010 and regular b.ed.from ccs university meerut in december 2010, is my both degree are valid for pgt history
4th June 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Am currently pursuing MA thru ignou( correspon) , Academic year ( 2011-2013 ) Am planning to join MBA(regular ) this academic year. Will ter be any recognition or any validity issue??? . Its heard that as per UGC we are not supposed to do. But iam applying in the basis of my BA mark. Pls advise whether is ter any validity or any sort of issue on this .
4th June 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Am pursuing MA thru IGNOu ( correspondance) academic year 2011-2013. mY final year exams will be held by dec 2013. Now am planning to do MBA( regular) this year. its heard that 2 PG programmes can't be done at a time. Kindly advise whether ter will be any sort of validity or recognition issue later?Am applying for MBA on the basis of my BA marks.Pls advise
2nd July 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I am doing M.A History distance mode from Ignou I am in 2nd year, is it valid to pursue B.e.d from the same university at the same time
time
19th July 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th class. I want to do J.B.T. regular mode & B.A. distance mode on same time, J.B.T. is two year diploma course. Is it possible? & both the valid for govt. job.Please give me Answer.

Thanks
sukhvir
6th May 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

may i show a regular degree of b.ed and a correspondence degree of m.com both for teaching in same year from different universities
2nd June 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I have done my masters and working as a teacher in a school. Can i do correspondence P.HD from IGNOU - and - regular B.ED from MDU at the same time. kindly answer -are both the degrees will be considered valid or not?
21st June 2014, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that can I do double M.A one in ENGLISH other in HINDI by regular and other correspondence .I do M.A(ENGLISH) by correspondence (IGNOU)MY ACEDEMIC YEAR is 2013JUNE-2015JUNE,and I want to do M.A(HINDI)by regular(BHAGALPUR UNIVERSITY) COURSE DURATION is 2014june-2016june.Is it valid or not please solve my problem
21st June 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that can I do double M.A one in ENGLISH other in HINDI by regular and other correspondence .I do M.A(ENGLISH) by correspondence (IGNOU)MY ACEDEMIC YEAR is 2013JUNE-2015JUNE,and I want to do M.A(HINDI)by regular(BHAGALPUR UNIVERSITY) COURSE DURATION is 2014june-2016june.Is it valid or not please solve my problem
21st June 2014, 12:32 PM
mrsolanki

I want to know that can I do double M.A one in ENGLISH other in HINDI by regular and other correspondence .I do M.A(ENGLISH) by correspondence (IGNOU)academic year is 2013JUNE-2015JUNE,and I want to do M.A(HINDI)by regular(BHAGALPUR UNIVERSITY) COURSE DURATION is 2014june-2016june.Is it valid or not please solve my problem
11th September 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i do B.Ed and M.com correspondence in same academic year with same universities??
20th September 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

can i do correspondence degree of Msc. zoology from KSOU and regular degree of b.ed from MDU at the same acadamic year 2014-2016. is it valid? and does not create any problem for lecturer or principal job?
2nd January 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed. and Ph.D. degrees together from two different universities? My B.Ed. will end in the end of 2015 and I have to submit the Ph.D. form now.
20th August 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I did my b'ed regular. And because I didn't have optional subject in Bsc I applied for ma distance and simultaneously mba regular, will it affect getting govt teacher job? If found ma mba at the same time ?
22nd August 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Yes you can do both B.Ed and MCA from India's top most famous University.
You can take admission for both at a time. But B.Ed is one year and MCA is 3 years.
If you have at least 3 years gap after your Degree, you can get both B.Ed and MCA in 6 months only.
Here you need to pay to the University Directly through DD with Name of University.
If you have any Questions, Whatsapp on 9848764526
22nd August 2015, 02:42 PM
7starcollege

Quote:
Originally Posted by swati.nakra1711 View Post
Yes you can do from the same University also. Because B.Ed will take 1 year time and MCA will take 3 years time.
If you have gap of at least 3 years after your Graduation, you can get both B.Ed and MCA in very short period.

Here you need to pay to the University Directly through DD with the name of University. Not the cash.

Want to know more, Whatsapp or SMS or Call us your Questions to 09848764526
24th March 2021, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I am in BCA 3 year. I want to take admission in government Bed college. In Bed second year i want to join MCA. Is it possible to do these two courses in this manner from government college?
14th June 2022, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i do mca and b. Ed both simultaneously from different university both are of two years one regular and one private
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?