1st October 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Correspondence LLB course from IGNOU being a candidate having completed BA course with 41% of marks? When can I apply and how to apply for this course?

I am qualified B.A in IDE University of Kerala, 41% marks can I do LL.B correspondence course from IGNOU? If there any centre in Trivandrum. I can apply when does the course begin and how to apply?

18th December 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Correspondence LLB course from IGNOU being a candidate having completed BA course with 41% of marks? When can I apply and how to apply for this course?

I am a B. Pharm graduate. now i wanted to study LLB course through correspondence from IGNOU. can any one tell me what is the procedure to get the admission is IGNOU for the mentioned course?

I will be more than thankfull.

Pl reply soon on mail ID [email protected]
10th March 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Correspondence LLB course from IGNOU being a candidate having completed BA course with 41% of marks? When can I apply and how to apply for this course?

how to do llb through corrospondence from ignou.i am govt.emploee in rajasthan
11th March 2013, 09:03 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

My friend the LLB degree is not offered through correspondence even from the IGNOU. Therefore I will not recommend you to apply for law course offered through correspondence.

The course offered through correspondence is not valid as per the Bar Council of India. You can not appear in court as a lawyer with such degrees since Bar Council of India does not recognize them.

It would be impossible to register with local bar association with such degrees. Therefore if you want a productive law degree, LLB through regular mode is the only option in front of you.

However in your case LLB through regular mode may not be possible. Your percentage is low to apply for the LLB course. However if you belong to SC/ST only then you can apply for the LLB course through regular mode. Otherwise you must consider some other carrer option.

Eligibility

1. The candidate should have a valid bachelor degree.

2. The candidate should have scored 45 percent or more marks in bachelor degree.

3. SC/ST candidate need 40 percent and above marks to apply.

4. Your age should be less than 30 years to apply.

5. SC/ST candidate should be less than 35 years to apply.

6. There is no relaxation for OBC.
22nd March 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.com, and i am pursuing CA(chartered account) student, with it i want to do LLB
please tell me what is the procedure to join LLB, an what is the fee structure
my email id is [email protected]
31st March 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

can i do llb in correspondance while doing ca article ship ?
7th July 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

my age is above 35 year and I completed B.A.from IGNOU with 51% marks. Can I apply for LLB degree correspondence course from IGNOU.
13th August 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I am a B. Pharm graduate. now i wanted to study LLB course through correspondence from IGNOU. can any one tell me what is the procedure to get the admission is IGNOU for the mentioned course?

I will be more than thankfull.

Pl reply soon on mail ID [email protected]
3rd October 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I am an Obc candidate aging 40 yrs and having 49% of marks in my graduation.Am i eligible to apply
6th January 2014, 04:41 PM
Bharat sharma99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am qualified B.A 48% marks can I do LL.B correspondence course from IGNOU? I can apply when does the course begin and how to apply?
What's its' process?How can I get lesson for it?How much time will it take?
27th March 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I'm very keen to do LLB through Correspondence. I'm qualified in M.A(Public Administration). Can I apply the cours. course
Thanks and with regards,
31st March 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Am a bank employee and I have done MBA from bangalore university. So please suggest me it will suits me na
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?