22nd December 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CS after studying B.Com 2nd year? Information about CS test?

Good evening,i am a b.com 2nd year student. My name renu & from himachal.is c.s good for me .can i do c.s. Tell me about c.s & c.s test .

25th December 2011, 04:25 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do CS after studying B.Com 2nd year? Information about CS test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good evening,i am a b.com 2nd year student. My name renu & from himachal.is c.s good for me .can i do c.s. Tell me about c.s & c.s test .
Since you are in the IInd year of your B.Com program, you will have to enroll for the Foundation Program of company secretary course whereas, if you register for the course after completion of your B.Com program, you will be eligible to get exemption from the Foundation Program and will be able to enroll directly for the Executive Program, which is the second stage of the course.
To pursue the course, you do not need to qualify any kind of entrance exam neither there is any percentage criteria.
The course apart from the foundation program and executive program, comprise of Professional Program and a 15 months of management training.

The course definitely has a very good career prospect and as a result, if you want to succeed in this field, you have got to be hard working, focused and ready to meet new challenges.
26th March 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do CS after studying B.Com 2nd year? Information about CS test?

Good afternoon...now m giving T.Y B.COM exam.....can i do CS after B.COM....if i wil do registration after bcom...my attemt will come on Des or June? can i do registration now?...
20th May 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

if i want to give exam for executive programme in december month then can i enroll for it just before appearing for my final year b.com exam before 28 feb??
30th October 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

can i do ll.b. after complete b.com?
14th February 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

my que is that i do ca final exam and also b-com year can i also do cs ! if yes how
e
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?