9th September 2011, 09:29 PM
praveenshikha

What are the government jobs available through SSC? I have completed my graduation

Sir/Madam,
I want to know about govt job through ssc. i have completed my graduation

Related Questions:
  1. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  2. What are the government jobs available through SSC? I have completed my graduation
  3. Eligibility for SSC exam after completing B.Com without English subject? What is the syllabus for SSC exam?
  4. What are the job opportunities after passing 12th? I have scored 73% marks
  5. Any government jobs that are available for SSC completed students
  6. Is there any government job available for SSC completed students
  7. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Government jobs and their requirement details after 12th with 80%
  9. Graduation based exam in government sector after graduation from EIILM University? B.Ed eligibility after graduation from it?
  10. Am I eligible to get government jobs in Maharashtra if completed Graduation and MBA from Rajasthan?
  11. Best job opportunities for Graduates with 43% marks from CSJM?
  12. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  13. Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board?
  14. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of 12th with 52% marks?
  16. Am I eligible for entrance exam if I am a student of BSc Physics 3rd year course
  17. Am I eligible for getting any government job if my marks are less than 60% in graduation and school?
  18. How to get Government job related to commerce and accountancy without going for SSC exam?
23rd February 2012, 10:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs available through SSC? I have completed my graduation

There are different government jobs which you can apply through attending the SSC exam. Through attending the SSC, one can get in to jobs in the Income tax, Excise, Customs, Sales Tax, Food cooperation department, data entry posts etc. Mode of selection will be written examination. On clearing the written test the candidates will be called for an interview. The aspirants should be on the constant look out for notifications.
13th May 2012, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the government jobs available through SSC? I have completed my graduation

What are the different govt. jobs available in various fields in which directly selection is done on the basis of written examination test?.. Plz reply... Myself Ajay. ([email protected])
14th February 2013, 04:42 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

There are different government jobs which you can apply through attending the SSC exam. Through attending the SSC, one can get in to jobs in the Income tax, Excise, Customs, Sales Tax, Food cooperation department, data entry posts etc. Mode of selection will be written examination. On clearing the written test the candidates will be called for an interview. The aspirants should be on the constant look out for notifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?