16th April 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Can a student with Arts as a subject apply for NIFT and NID?

I am a really confused regarding my subject choice as i am very much interested in opting Arts in 12th. I know that fashion designing is a open courier but not i am sure that ''Is a student with subject Arts is allowed in the institutes of designing?''

8th May 2014, 07:50 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a student with Arts as a subject apply for NIFT and NID?

Fashion designing is a good course and it has good scope if you have talent and interest in this course after that it will give you results. In this fashion world there are many scope of this course and if you have creativity then it will be easy to this course and getting good opportunities.

And as you have Arts subject then i think it is not possible because for this you need maths and if you have done Arts with Maths then it would be possible otherwise i don't think that it is possible.

So, you should choose any of the other course for your career and if you wants to do fashion designing then you should take non medical in 12th class after that it will be possible to do fashion designing course. So, there are many other courses which you can do after the 12th with arts and after that you can do BBA or BCA course too and both are good courses and both have good scope after that you can do master in both subjects and after that you will get good job with good salary package.

Most of the students want to apply for the MBA course because it has good scopes so you should do this course.
6th February 2017, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a arts student. So I want to know that the subjects of NIFT exam. Is I have to prepare for chemistry also.
Please help me
15th April 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a 10th grade student who just now gave her exam. I am pretty much confused in taking stream. I am thinking to take up arts stream. Is NID open for arts student as well ?
30th April 2017, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Can a student of arts stream seek admission in NIFT?? I have keen interest in Art and designing.
18th October 2018, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

I am going to give my Boards and after which I am planning to take Arts so can I seek admission in
26th October 2018, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I am graduated from bca, but i m very much interested in designing . Can i do pg from designing field.. Which is the suitable course for bca student in designing..
22nd July 2019, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have selected the Arts stream and what subjects should I have to apply for NIFT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?