14th May 2012, 04:29 PM
Amitsingh Dhaliwal

Can i do diploma-degree in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th if my percentage is between 75% to 85%? Can I do IT in college of VV Nagar of Gujarat?

Can I do diploma-degree in automobile engineering after 10th if my percentage is between 75% to 85%? Can I do it in college of v.v.nagar of gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th board exam? How much percentage will I need? Best colleges in Gujarat for this course?
  2. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  3. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  4. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  5. Best college in Gujarat for Diploma in Automobile Engineering? How can I study this course?
  6. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Best courses that can be done after diploma in Automobile Engineering? What is the market position for Automobile Engineering in Gujarat?
  9. How to do civil engineering course in diploma after passing 10th?
  10. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  11. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  12. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  13. Which is the best course in diploma? What is the market position for Automobile Engineering in Gujarat?
  14. How to join in Gujarat VV Nagar after passing IT engineering?
  15. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  16. Colleges in between Thane to Karjat for studying diploma in Automobile Engineering after scoring 51% in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join Automobile engineering after passing SSC exam? Which college is good in Gujarat?
  18. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
29th May 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i do diploma-degree in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th if my percentage is between 75% to 85%? Can I do IT in college of VV Nagar of Gujarat?

What the career after automobile diploma?
1st June 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i do diploma-degree in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th if my percentage is between 75% to 85%? Can I do IT in college of VV Nagar of Gujarat?

can i do diploma in automobile engeenering after 10th std.?
plzz suggest me
11th June 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after degree ?
31st July 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

how to register for govermentjob afterpassing tenth?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?