6th August 2012, 01:34 PM

How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?

I passed my tenth in the year 1997 and joined diploma in automobile engineering and completed in 2000 with arears still now i didnt complete the course. but i want to study degree or any courses .is it possible .kindly suggest if.

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I join to do Automobile Designing course being an Automobile Diploma Engineer? -- [New]
  2. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  4. Join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering with distinction?
  5. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  6. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  7. How to do diploma in automobile engineering after passing 10th? I have scored 51.80%
  8. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  9. What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?
  10. How should I join Automobile Engineering in future after passing 10th standard from CBSE?
  11. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  12. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  13. Can I join RAW after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  15. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th in maharashtra?
  16. How to do diploma after passing engineering? I am studying in 10th
  17. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  18. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis in Nagpur?
23rd November 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?

after 10 colleges in mumbai for automobile engeneering and courses
30th December 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I am completed iti diesel mechanic how can I apply to diploma in automobile engineering
7th April 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification for join diploma automobile engineering ?
13th April 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i have written my sslc exam 3 days before and i`m sure i`ll pass.i like to take diploma in automobile engineering.is there a direct diploma for automobile engineering?if so,which is the best collage in bangalore?
11th May 2013, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

i have passed 10th hoe to join automobile diploma in govt polytechnic
19th May 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

after 10th in automobile which degeer come
20th May 2013, 11:48 AM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend

You can join diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th

>>All the 10th and 12th completed candidates are eligible for diploma course
>>The entrance for polytechnic will be conducted by technical board in states
>>The entrance exam will be conducted inthe month of may
>>The application forms will be available before 2 months of the exam
>>The forms will be available at polytechnic colleges and in online webiste also

all the best........
13th June 2013, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

hi friends,
i think join diploma in Automobile Engineering so what your suggestions for me???
19th February 2014, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

which are the good colleges for automobile engineering? and can i get the job as soon as i complete my diploma in automobile engineering for 3 years or have to do other some courses also?
2nd March 2014, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

just I want to become an automobile engeere in lamborghini ...so what should I do after 10th std ssc ..
23rd April 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my brother has given S.S.C exam and he's confident about his results I ask her about his futire course he's interested in automobile engineer please help me suggest him for his aim of becoming an AUTOMOBILE ENGINEER.
4th May 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I have cmlete....my 10 i want to do diploma in automobile engineering...cn i do it? Nd after my diploma course cn i go for my degree alsoo..plzzz tell the anss....?
3rd May 2018, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi Friends, I have recently completed the 10 exam I am thinking to do diploma in auto mobile so what are the best college available in mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?