14th April 2011, 01:29 PM
vatsal vijaybhai panchal

How to join Automobile engineering after passing SSC exam? Which college is good in Gujarat?

respected sir ,

hello sir. my name is vatsal panchal. i have given my ssc exam. now i want to go in automobile engineering so i want to know that which collage is good in gujarat

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Automobile engineering diploma in mobile after passing SSC exam with 57%?
  2. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  3. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  4. How may one build career in automobile engineering after passing class 12th?
  5. How to take admission in diploma in Automobile Engineering in Mumbai after passing SSC exam with 71%
  6. Can I join MIT in Automobile Engineering? Are placements good in Automobile Engineering?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for diploma in automobile with 69% marks in SSC?
  8. Best courses that can be done after diploma in Automobile Engineering? What is the market position for Automobile Engineering in Gujarat?
  9. Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?
  10. How can I do Automobile engineering after completing SSC?
  11. How can I get admission in automobile engineering after passing SSC with 75.09%
  12. Placements in automobile engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can i do diploma-degree in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th if my percentage is between 75% to 85%? Can I do IT in college of VV Nagar of Gujarat?
  14. Can I get admission in Government college of Gujarat for pursuing Automobile Engineering? -- [New]
  15. Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Automobile Engineering 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  17. Best college in Gujarat for Diploma in Automobile Engineering? How can I study this course?
  18. Which is the best course in diploma? What is the market position for Automobile Engineering in Gujarat?
6th April 2015, 08:31 PM
swarnali chaudhuri

Default Re: How to join Automobile engineering after passing SSC exam? Which college is good in Gujarat?

Hi,
A career in automobile engineering is very fruitful. Automobiles are a convenient means of travel for people. Hence, this field has a broad scope and can be very useful in the long run. A candidate should hold a BE(bachelor of engineering) or Btech(bachelor of technology) degree for the same. You can choose to go for a bachelors degree in electrical stream as well apart from mechanical stream. For further expertise, one can also go for the postgraduation program for the same. Following are some reputed colleges in gujarat from where you can pursue automobile engineering:
1. Indus university ( Thaltej, Ahmedabad)
2. Parul Group of Institutes (vadodara)
3. Ahmedabad Institute of technology (Gota, Ahemdabad)
4. LD college of engineering (ahmedabad)
5. LJ institute of engineering and technology (Sarkhej, Ahmedabad)
6. LDRP institute of technology and research (Gandhinagar)
7. UKA tarsadia university (Surat)
8. SAL institute of technology and engineering research (Ahmedabad)
9. Hasmukh goswami college of engineering (Ahmedabad)
This should help!
thanks
regards
swarnali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?