14th May 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in BAMS course in Chandigarh after passing 12th from NIOS board with 55% marks and admission procedure for the same?

I Can passing 12th from (NIOS BOARD) IN 55% what i Can admission in BAMS COURSE IN Chandigarh college & what is the procedure of BAMS course

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  2. Can I take admission in CS after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  3. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS?
  4. Can I get admission in engineering college after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  5. How may I get admission in any college of Jammu after passing 12th form NIOS board?
  6. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  7. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  8. Admission procedure in 12th CBSE after completing 10th from NIOS?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Arch through entrance exam if pursuing 12th NIOS? Is CBSE Board equivalent to NIOS Board?
  10. In which colleges can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 68%? What is the basic eligibility criteria?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to join Merchant Navy for a candidate who has secured 76% in 12th Science of NIOS Board?
  12. How to get admission in Punjab University after passing 12th with 65.8%
  13. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Documents required for admission in 12th NIOS for WBCHSE Board passed candidate?
  15. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  16. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th?
  17. Is it difficult to get admission in IIT if pursue 12th from NIOS Board?
  18. List of the colleges in Chandigarh and Ludhiana offering admission for a candidate who have secured 55% aggregate in 12th NIOS?
15th May 2015, 07:50 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in BAMS course in Chandigarh after passing 12th from NIOS board with 55% marks and admission procedure for the same?

Eligibility to get admission in BAMS course

You must have done higher secondary examination with at least fifty percentage marks from any recognised Indian institution or board. You must have done your qualifying examination with PCB subjects.

Only one college in chandigarh offers BAMS course

Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College and Hospital
Sector 46-B
Chandigarh, Chandigarh
(0172) 5046000, 5046001, 2645111
(0172) 5046201
16th May 2015, 12:35 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in BAMS course in Chandigarh after passing 12th from NIOS board with 55% marks and admission procedure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I Can passing 12th from (NIOS BOARD) IN 55% what i Can admission in BAMS COURSE IN Chandigarh college & what is the procedure of BAMS course
BAMS Eligibility Criteria:

- The minimum qualification required for the BAMS program is a pass in a 12th standard with Chemistry, Biology, Physics from a recognized university.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years.
- Applicants must score at least 50% of marks at 12th standard level.

Details about the admission process and the available number of seats for the course will be published in the respective university official website. The notification will be released during the month of March/April. Applicants can download the application forms from the official website of the respective university.

Colleges Offering BAMS Course in Chandigarh:

- Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College, Chandigarh (Chandigarh)
Sector 46-B , Chandigarh (Chandigarh) - 160047

- Shri Dhanwantri Ayurved College and Pt. Kedarnath Memorial Ayurvedic Hospital, Chandigarh (Chandigarh)
Sector 46 - B , Chandigarh (Chandigarh) - 160046
7th May 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the name of the entrance exam for tdking admission in BAMS in Chandigarh.
31st March 2017, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about admission procedure and fees structure through management quota in ur college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?