12th July 2013, 04:31 PM
anumehayadav1990

Can I do distance M.Tech in ECE from DU without GATE score card

Can i do distance m tech in ece from DU without a gate score card , if yes ten what z the procedure for it ? And approx fee structure ?

Related Questions:
  1. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?
  2. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  3. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  4. How to score GATE score card for M.Tech or job?
  5. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  7. Names of the colleges that are not considering the GATE score card for admissions in M.Tech?
  8. How to apply for M.Tech in ECE in TANCA? Is there any preference for GATE qualified applicants
  9. Details about GATE admit card? How can I get duplicate valid GATE score card?
  10. Procedure to get the duplicate admit card for GATE entrance exam?
  11. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  12. Can I get a good college for M.Tech with a GATE score of 331 and rank 9037?
  13. List of M.Tech offering colleges for ECE students without GATE score?
  14. Colleges offering M.Tech in distance? I have scored 266 marks
  15. GATE exam validity is for 1 or 2 years?
  16. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control without GATE score card? Which institute is better for me?
  17. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to get admission in M.Tech after passing GATE with 417 in ECE?
13th September 2016, 05:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do distance M.Tech in ECE from DU without GATE score card

No, not all, you can not get admission in Master of Technology in Delhi Technical University without GATE Scorecard. Second most important thing is that distance M.Tech is not approved by AICTE, so, it is futile to pursue this course from any technical institute if any university offers it.

You can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering conducted by IITs and IISC and secure a good rank in order to get admission in Master of Technology in Electronics and Communication engineering in top engineering institutes of India like NIT, IITs and other government engineering colleges. Fee structure is different for different institutes.

For GATE exam, you must have done bachelor's degree in engineering or technology from a recognized institute. Final year candidates of B.Tech can also apply for GATE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?