3rd September 2012, 07:48 PM
simpi yadav

Can I do food nutrition course after passing B.A IIIrd year?

I am a student of B.A IIIrd year and i want to do food nutrition course can i do this course from ICAR if i do so how i do and give me the sample paper?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  2. What is the right choice for me after passing MSc in Food Processing and Nutrition Science
  3. Am I eligible for Food Tech/Pharma based nutrition jobs? I have done my HSc in Food and Nutrition
  4. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  5. Names of the colleges/universities offering MSc in Dietetics?
  6. Am I eligible for doing M.Sc in Food and Nutrition being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Life Science? Which colleges can I apply for this course?
  7. Can I do masters in food technology after completing BSc Nursing
  8. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?
  9. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition? I have BSc degree
  10. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  12. Which exam should I write for getting a job in Akola? I am pursuing M.Sc(2nd year) in food and nutrition from Amravati University
  13. What is the scope of food and nutrition hons? Can I apply for a job after completing BSc?
  14. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  15. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  16. How to do M.Tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI university, Mysore
  17. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate? -- [New]
  18. Counseling structure for B.DE programme?
26th January 2013, 08:04 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do food nutrition course after passing B.A IIIrd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpi yadav View Post
I am a student of B.A IIIrd year and i want to do food nutrition course can i do this course from ICAR if i do so how i do and give me the sample paper?
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for M.Sc Food and Nutrition after passing B.A.

For M.Sc in Food and Nutrition you have to pass graduation with stream like:-
> Biology
> Biotechnology

After passing B.A you have other option like:-
> Civil Services
> Defence Services
> M.B.A
> M.A
etc

ALL THE BEST!
11th July 2015, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation with food technology as one of the subject in B.A pass course from L.B college university of Delhi can I do P.G diploma in nutrition
30th January 2017, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation with Food technology as on e of the sub. In B. A pass course.I asked you can I apply aanganwari supervisor post.
12th May 2017, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate and want a career in food or pharma Industries please suggest what i do currently i am working also in R&D team as a attendant i have a knowledge of weighing and related protein source manufacturing
5th April 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I do pg diploma in dietician as I was having food technology as my main subject in ba pass
20th August 2019, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Hey...I'm a student of 2nd year BA prog & I have food technology as a discipline subject....I want to knoe that am i eligible for msc food technology & science.....?????? If yes than what is that & if its not possible so any other way or diploma course which I'll do and after that i can get admission in Msc
24th November 2019, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I am doing ba pass with food nutrition as one of my subjects from delhi university. Can i do diploma couse in food nutrition
16th March 2021, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in B.A. (hons) homescience can I apply for Msc. Food and nutrition and dietetics ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?