21st December 2011, 07:25 PM
gkrupa

Am I eligible for Food Tech/Pharma based nutrition jobs? I have done my HSc in Food and Nutrition

am i eligibile for jobs like food tech / pharma based nutrion jobs i m m.h.sc. food & nutrition, NET QUALIFIED BUT I M NOT GETTING ANY JOB FROM WHICH I CAN GET GOOD MONEY? IN WHICH CITY SHOULD I GO?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in M.Sc. Degree in Food & Nutrition in abroad? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition? How much salary I can get with these Jobs?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  5. How to become a Food Inspector after M.Sc. in Food Science and Nutrition?
  6. Names of the colleges/universities offering MSc in Dietetics?
  7. Am I eligible for doing M.Sc in Food and Nutrition being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Life Science? Which colleges can I apply for this course?
  8. What is the value of certificate course in Food & Nutrition for government jobs?
  9. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  10. Can I do masters in food technology after completing BSc Nursing
  11. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  12. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?
  13. Eligibility to do PhD in Food and Nutrition at AIIMS for PG Diploma holder?
  14. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  15. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for M.Sc(Food & Nutrition) postgraduate?
  16. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition? I have BSc degree
  17. Eligibility to study PhD in Food and Nutrition for M.Sc(Home Science) candidate?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics -- [Most Discussed]
23rd January 2018, 07:30 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Am I eligible for Food Tech/Pharma based nutrition jobs? I have done my HSc in Food and Nutrition

Yes, you are eligible for pharma and food technology based companies, as they require any Science background graduation( depends on the post). There are many jobs in pharma and food production industries. Huge number of members are getting recruited by the companies based on the degree. You have to get updates regarding the recruitment by maintaining contacts with the known persons in the companies or by visiting companies official websites. Below is the list of some good companies in pharma and food technology;

> pharma Companies:
1. Sun Pharma
2. Lupin
3. Cipla
4. Dr Reddy's Lab
5. Glenmark
6. Aurobindo Pharm
7. Alkem Lab
8. Divis Lab, etc.

> Food tech companies
1. Aavin
2. Balaji Group
3. MTR foods
4. Nestle
5. Britannia
6. Hatsun Agro
7. LT Foods
8. Prabhat Dairy, etc.

Above mentioned companies offers employee with good package with regular increment and bonus. Competition is also very huge. So strong built up of resume and good knowledge can get job in those.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?