6th August 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation after failing in 12th science?

sir, i have failed in 12th standard in 1983, i always wanted to do graduation but due to my responsibilities i could not ,please suggest if i can do graduation in any stream online now?

18th November 2012, 07:42 PM
srikanth0438

Default Re: Can I do graduation after failing in 12th science?

Hi my dear friend..............

you have failed +2 level........but you want became a Graduate..........

I can give one advise

you can join in Ambethcker Open university........

you can completed degree with in three years .and it's very easy to pass all the subjects

in Andhra pradesh....

you can attend the exams directly

All the best.............
30th May 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

i failed in 12th in science stream in maths and chemistry for second time 2013 , now syllabus is changed can you help me to suggest any other option get 12th cleared in this situation .i passed in other subjects English,IT,Geography,Physics
31st May 2013, 09:17 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i have failed in 12th standard in 1983, i always wanted to do graduation but due to my responsibilities i could not ,please suggest if i can do graduation in any stream online now?
Information Regarding Ahead Career.

Sorry, friend you are not eligible to take admission in the graduation field. To admission in the graduation course you need pass 12th class from a recognize board/University.

SO, it is not possible for you. Without completing the 12th class you can not take admission in graduation course. In any condition you need to pass 12th class. As per your question you failed in 12th class in 1983. So, i think that you must search a good job as per own experience. It will be good for your ahead future. All the Best.
13th August 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have failed in 12th standard in 2002, i always wanted to do graduation but due to my responsibilities i could not ,Now i want to do CS .....currently am working as a Account Clerk .........please suggest if i can do CS now ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?