12th May 2011, 06:36 PM
ArnavA

Is physical science considered as a graduation subject in UPSC?

hi!! i'm a student of class 12th from Science & have just given my boards.I'm thinking of taking up Physical Science & completing my graduation from Delhi University.I'd like to do give Civil Services Exam after i'm done with my graduation.is Physical Science considered as a Graduation Subject in UPSC??Please reply??

Related Questions:
  1. Whether B.Sc. (Physical Science) course has better career prospects or not?
  2. Scope of B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  3. UPSC, Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam, Physical Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Am I eligible for getting the Physical science school assistant job after completion of graduation?
  5. Last date to submit the B.Ed entrance exam form?
  6. Which subject should I choose in graduation for doing best performance in UPSC exam after 12th(PCB)? -- [New]
  7. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  8. How may i add an extra subject(history or geography) in graduation level after completing it? I've completed graduation with Hindi, English, Political Science, and Food Technology and B.Ed in social science
  9. What is the difference between normal B.Sc and B.Sc Mathematics Honours?
  10. Is CA IPC course considered to be a graduation course or not?
  11. Am I eligible for MCA after pursing BSc IT form NIIT Ranchi
  12. B.Sc in Physical science: scope? main subjects? colleges in Delhi? Other better science courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether a candidate will be considered failed if he fails in a subject under WBCHSE? Possibility to apply for Graduation?
  14. Can I join Indian Navy after completing BSc in Statistics? I am interested in Indian Navy
  15. How can I prepare to qualify in Physical Science of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  16. Which subject I can choose to do my graduation if I am poor in physics, chemistry and maths?
  17. Difference between B.Sc in Physical Science and B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  18. Is CA (Inter) considered equivalent to Graduation for UPSC?
25th April 2015, 07:10 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is physical science considered as a graduation subject in UPSC?

Yes you are eligible for the civil services examination conducted by the UPSC every year . The examination is among the toughest of all examination .

The eligibility criteria for the civil services examination are :-

* Candidates mush have graduation degree from a recognised university or even the final year pursuing students can also apply .

* The graduation in any discipline candidates are eligible .

* The age of the candidates must be 21-30 years and there is relaxation for reserved category candidates .

* There is also limitations on number of attempts :-
General - 3 .
OBC - 7 .
SC/ST - No limitations.

The examination is conducted in three stages :-
* Preliminary.
* Mains .
* Interview .

So the candidates are required to pass out in each of the stages .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?