18th January 2011, 05:56 PM
prathameshsaraf

Can I do Hotel management courses after diploma in production technology?

I have finished my diploma in production technology and now i like to do hotel management through AICTE approved institute... so please tell me is i am eligible to do?

18th January 2011, 10:13 PM
prateek tyagi

Default Re: Can I do Hotel management courses after diploma in production technology?

Yes you can do hotel managment.for this you can fill forms or take directly admission in a college.
19th January 2011, 12:45 AM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do Hotel management courses after diploma in production technology?

Dear Friend,
Warm Greeting
The Basic Eligibility criteria for Hotel Management is 10+2 ,but you have done a diploma which is equivalent.
yes you are eligible to join the Hotel management course but you have to clear the entrance exam to join the AICTE approved college.
beware from the fake colleges.

Thanks
7th February 2011, 11:24 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

The eligibility criteria to get admission in bachelor of hotel management courses is to pass 10(+2) with at least 50% marks.

But as you have done diploma course, you may not be eligible to apply for this course in the reputed management institutes.

You have to find out such institutes that provide you hotel management course based on your diploma degree.

Good luck!!
4th March 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

yes i have a qstn can u tell me that its basis on 10th class marks or not
11th March 2011, 10:40 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

do Hotel management courses after diploma in production technology
The Basic Eligibility criteria for Hotel Management is 10+2 ,but you have done a diploma which is equivalent.
yes you are eligible to join the Hotel management course but you have to clear the entrance exam to join the AICTE approved college.
The eligibility criteria to get admission in bachelor of hotel management courses is to pass 10(+2) with at least 50% marks.
But as you have done diploma course, you may not be eligible to apply for this course in the reputed management institutes.

good luck
29th May 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

In march 2011 i have opted for hsc exams but i got fail in it so im thinking to make my carrer in hotel management on the basis of 10 result am i elegible for that
6th January 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i do hotel management i am studying in class 12 humananities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?