18th July 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I do integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology in India? Universities offering the course?

cani do integrated phd in biotechnology in INDIA? if so pls let me know the universities offering it

13th October 2011, 04:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology in India? Universities offering the course?

Yes, you can do integrated PhD in biotechnology in India. The eligibility requirement is master’s Degree in any branch of Life sciences or medical sciences. The selection is through entrance test. After that there is an interview. IGNOU does offer this course. Other than that you will need to visit the university near you.
16th March 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology in India? Universities offering the course?

I am in now Bsc biotech and i want do msc and phd so how should i go
11th May 2014, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

I am just going to complete my course MBA Integrated With B.Tech Biotechnology in May 2014.
After this i want to do Phd Integrated M.Tech.
Please Suggst me the list of universities offereing this course and through entrance exam i get admision
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?