29th January 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
I am looking for PhD program in Biotechnology outside India. I am pursing M.Sc in Biotechnology but interest to do PhD in Abroad. Kindly let me know about the universities for this. And also the procedure for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  2. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  3. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  4. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at Abroad? Exams to qualify for admission?
  8. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  9. List of Universities abroad offerring a fully funded phd programme in Biotechnology?
  10. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Best universities abroad offering Ph.D program in Biotechnology?
  12. List universities offering PhD in Management in Abroad?
  13. List of universities which offer M.Tech in Biotechnology in Abroad? Can I study MS in Biotechnology after completing B.Tech?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  16. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  17. List of universities offering PhD in Pharmacy in Russia? Detailed admission procedure?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
29th July 2017, 01:01 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am looking for PhD program in Biotechnology outside India. I am pursing M.Sc in Biotechnology but interest to do PhD in Abroad. Kindly let me know about the universities for this. And also the procedure for admission.
List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad:

University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
Address:
285 Old Westport Road,
North Dartmouth, MA 02747, United States

University of Central Florida
Address:
4000 Central Florida Blvd,
Orlando, FL 32816, United States

San Francisco State University
Address:
1600 Holloway Avenue,
San Francisco, CA 94132, United States
23rd September 2017, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Sir I completed my. Sc (biotechnology )from jrn rajasthan vidyapeeth university in 2006 sir this university have Dec permission and what is affiliated no.please tell me very urgent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?