25th May 2016, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering integrated PhD in Medical Chemistry in India to Overseas student?

I have completed B.Sc in chemistry. Please, lead to me universities offering integrated Phd in Medicinal chemistry in India to overseas student, even M.Sc . I would appreciate if any one help me that. I am tired to do searches in google.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering Integrated PhD in Chemistry to a candidate who didn't have Maths in 12th?
  2. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  3. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  5. Which are the Ph.D offering universities in India? How and when to apply?
  6. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemistry course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Universities in Kerala offering integrated M.Sc Ph.D in Chemistry?
  8. Universities offering Chemistry PhD without entrance exam in India?
  9. Can I do integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology in India? Universities offering the course?
  10. Universities offering Integrated M.Tech+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme for MCA graduate?
  11. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  12. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu
  13. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemical Sciences in India?
  14. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  15. List of top universities which provides M.Sc Ph.D integrated course?
  16. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  18. List of universities to do PhD in Sociology of Globalization in India.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?