29th June 2012, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Interior Designing with commerce stream?

can i do interior designing with commerce stream also?...please tell me the change

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join interior designing course after passing 12th commerce?
  2. Is science stream necessary for PG master's degree in interior designing? Can commerce stream students do it?
  3. Can I do Interior Designing after doing 12th from Arts Stream? What kind of entrance exam to be given?
  4. How can I Join interior designing after 12th commerce?
  5. What are the courses available in commerce stream after graduation? I am doing my interior designing
  6. What should I do to get admission in J.J. School of Arts for Interior Designing?
  7. Can I do Interior Designing with commerce stream?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma? -- [New]
  9. Can i do interior designing course with commerce stream? How much percentage is required in 12th?
  10. What are the other options available besides engineering after passing 12th with 54%?
  11. Can I do interior designing courser if have taken commerce course without Maths?
  12. Can I do interior designing after passing 12th commerce?
  13. Which stream should i choose after class 10th for Interior Designing?
  14. Is it possible for me to make career in Interior Designing after HSC in Computer Stream? Is it necessary to clear NATA for it?
  15. How should I join interior designing course after 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do interior designing after doing 2nd PUC commerce?
  17. Best Institutes in Delhi to do Interior Designing course? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  18. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?

15th August 2012, 08:34 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do Interior Designing with commerce stream?

yes, of course you can apply for interior designing course though you are from commerce background. You can apply for both Diploma and Bachelors degree courses. You have to be class 12 pass or equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognised school/board to apply for admission. Diploma course is of one year and bachelors is of 3 years term. If your academic grades allow then i would advice you to go for Bachelors of Interior Designing.

24th March 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

science is compulsory for interior designer

4th June 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Can a Commerce Graduate Student do Interior Designing Course?

8th February 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am done with my B.com last year and i wish to pursue a career in Interior Designing , so it would be really kind if you help me with the courses available for me and its fees.
I have Intermediate Drawing Certificate as well.

Please revert me back on [email protected]

Kind Regards,
Nitiksha Matalia

7th January 2022, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

can i do bachelor of architecture and interior designing ???
i am in commerce stream ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?