17th July 2013, 10:39 AM
raosandeep135

Can I do JBT through correspondence after completing B.A with 53%

from whr can i do jbt through correspondence? i have completed my BA with53%. presently i m serving atVisakhapatnam in Indian Navy. will it help me after retirement to get a job as teacher. what about teaching experince. pls help.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  2. How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  3. What is the eligibility for JBT course? Is it possible to get admission from IGNOU from JBT?
  4. From where to do JBT course in correspondence in New Delhi?
  5. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  6. What is the required eligibility criteria for getting in 11th? Date of sale of application forms?
  7. How to get admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th? -- [New]
  8. Can I do research after completing MSc in correspondence? Which colleges should I prefer for MSc correspondence?
  9. What's the difference between completing MCA through correspondence to that of completing it in regular?
  10. How can I do JBT from jaipur after completing 12th std? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  11. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to take CAT exam after completing B.A through correspondence?
  13. Am i eligible for M.Tech correspondence course in foreign Universities and colleges? I have done my M.Sc(IT) degree through distance learning program
  14. How to do B.Ed correspondence course after completing MBA?
  15. List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?
  16. Can I apply for teacher job in UP after completing JBT course from Indore?
  17. Can I apply for JBT course after completing BPP course?
  18. How to apply for JBT entrance exam? Last date of submission of forms? From where to get JBT exam forms? -- [Most Discussed]
19th May 2017, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do JBT through correspondence after completing B.A with 53%

Hi I am Monika I am graduate how I can do any through correspondence from ignou HP how many fees structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?