11th October 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I do language course from JNU? I have done B.A with History

can i do language course from JNU if yes than what is process and i have done BA with history

Related Questions:
  1. How to join language course in JNU?
  2. What is the exact syllabus of history for JNU entrance exam?
  3. Admission criteria of JNU for MA History?
  4. What is the syllabus of JNU for language course?
  5. Detailed information, syllabus, caste relaxation and minimum marks required in M.A. for JNU Ph.D(History) entrance exam?
  6. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of M.A History for JNU? What is the admission procedure for the course in M.A(History) in JNU? Where to get the previous years M.A entrance exam question papers for JNU?
  7. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in History at JNU? List of universities for Ph.D in History? -- [New]
  8. Syllabus of JNU for Language Course? Procedure to get admission in JNU for Language Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the syllabus of history in JNU entrance exam
  10. What is the ancient history syllabus of JNU?
  11. JNU M.A History entrance previous 5 years question papers?
  12. How an engineering graduate should prepare for JNU entrance test for admission to MA in history?
  13. Which language courses are offered at JNU? Procedure to do graduation in any language from JNU? How to prepare for the entrance?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue PG in History from JNU having secured 44.9% in Graduation?
  15. Coaching centers for JNU B.A(Foreign Language)? How to prepare for the entrance?
  16. Is there MA in Ancient History and Philosophy course available in JNU?
  17. How to take admission in JNU Delhi in M.A with History? What is the criteria for admission? I am doing Graduation Part III in Dhanbad with History
  18. Syllabus of enterance exam of JNU FOR SCHOOL OF LANGUAGE & SCIENCE?
2nd August 2013, 08:26 PM
Sarathsiva7

Default Re: Can I do language course from JNU? I have done B.A with History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do language course from JNU if yes than what is process and i have done BA with history
Yes Friend. You can do Language Courses from JNU. The eligibility for the admission is a BACHELOR DEGREE They are offering Various forgein language courses also.. Try this link http://www.winentrance.com/career_courses/foreign_languages_learning_career_institutes_and_c ourses.html it contains all information about courses and Process ! All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?