17th June 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there MA in Ancient History and Philosophy course available in JNU?

Sir,
I, aritree chakraborty, a student of ancient history of BA. I want to know sir is there any course in JNU for MA in ancient history and also for philosophy?
I'm very eager to know for MA course in JNU for ancient history and philosophy.
Your faithfully
aritree chakraborty

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for Ancient history for M.A entrance exam in JNU?
  2. What is the ancient history syllabus of JNU?
  3. Previous paper of ancient history for entrance exam of ma of jnu? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Sample question papers of admission test for M.A in Ancient History in JNU?
  5. What is the syllabus of ancient history for entrance exam of ma of jnu?
  6. What is the exact syllabus of history for JNU entrance exam?
  7. Sample question papers for the admission test for M.A in Ancient History in JNU?
  8. How to get admission in graduation with Sanskrit as major subject? Is there any open university in India which provides this facility?
  9. Career options in Ancient Indian History?
  10. Admission criteria of JNU for MA History?
  11. Courses of Paleontology and Archeology in India? I am a student of 12th board exam
  12. Kuvempu University, M.A. in History And Archaeology-History of Modern Europe Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  13. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of M.A History for JNU? What is the admission procedure for the course in M.A(History) in JNU? Where to get the previous years M.A entrance exam question papers for JNU?
  14. Mangalore University BA in History-FYBA 1st Sem India in the Early Historical Period (To AD 300) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In History, Political and Cultural History of India from Ancient Times To A.D. 1526 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. What is the syllabus of history in JNU entrance exam
  17. Kuvempu University, M.A. in history and Archaeology-History of Ancient India upto 1200 AD Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. JNU M.A History entrance previous 5 years question papers?
16th August 2014, 10:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there MA in Ancient History and Philosophy course available in JNU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I, aritree chakraborty, a student of ancient history of BA. I want to know sir is there any course in JNU for MA in ancient history and also for philosophy?
I'm very eager to know for MA course in JNU for ancient history and philosophy.
Your faithfully
aritree chakraborty

Yes of course JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University) University offers an MA in Ancient History and Philosophy course. You need to be graduated in relevant specialization in order to apply for the MA in Ancient History and Philosophy course. Since, you have done BA in ancient history course. you are eligible for MA in Ancient History and Philosophy course.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • The eligibility for a M.A. Ancient History and Philosophy course will be a Bachelors Degree in any subject. However, Bachelors degree in History or Philosophy will be given preference.
  • Aspirants need to score at least 50% marks.
  • Relaxation of 45% marks is given for the reserved category
  • Aspirants must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by JNU University.

For more information please visit here:- www.jnu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?