4th January 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Law after scoring 61%? I have done BBA from open university

i have done BBA., by open university direct studies., i scored 61% and then i have done MBA., i scored 69% can i do law, i want to study LLB.,

31st August 2015, 10:27 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Law after scoring 61%? I have done BBA from open university

Yes,you can do LLB after securing 61% marks in BBA .

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law. LLB is a bachelor's degree law course . The duration for LLB course is 3 years . Admission to LLB course is based on the merit list of CLAT exam .

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test .

The eligibility criteria required to get admission in LLB degree are as under :-

-The candidate must have completed graduation with at least 55% marks (40% for reserved category) in any discipline from a recognized university.

-There is no restriction on upper age-limit for admission. However, a candidate must have completed at least 17 years of age on the date of application.

The syllabus for the exam consists of

Elementary Mathematics

General English

General Knowledge

Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?