30th July 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Com after scoring 45% marks in simple graduation

dear sir,

please suggest me if have 45% marks in simple graduation ,can i do m.com.if yes so please tell me how to do this.

31st July 2012, 11:27 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do M.Com after scoring 45% marks in simple graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,

please suggest me if have 45% marks in simple graduation ,can i do m.com.if yes so please tell me how to do this.
Yes you may get admission for M.com Course After Completing Graduation with 45% Percentage of marks .

First you have to Select the Colleges which you have interested to get admission for M.com Course . As per my Knowledge most of the Colleges / institution may given First preference to the candidate who score good percentage of marks in Bachelor degree .

You have score low percentage of marks in your bachelor degree . So, you have to patience till the Institution send you the Admit Card .

M.com Stands for Master of Commerce . It's an Master degree Course . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester .

Eligibility Criteria for M.com Course :-

The Applicant should Passed in Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University .
The Applicant should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree .

Note :- Science and Arts Stream candidate may also get admission for M.com Course .

The Institution may given admission for M.com Course on the Basis of Bachelor degree Score .

But Some Institution may conduct Entrance Examination within the Colleges , the institution like, Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Examination , Banaras Hindu University Entrance Examination Etc.... The Institution may admission on the basis of Entrance Examinations scores .

So, After Completing Bachelor degree, your eligible to apply for M.com Course .

Best M.com Colleges in India :-
  • Banaras Hindu University
  • Shri Ram College of Commerce
  • St.Xavier's College
  • Stella Maris College
  • St.Josephs College of Commerce
  • Institute of Cost and Works Accountants
  • K.J.Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce
  • Mithibai College
  • Loyola College
  • Mount Carmel College
  • Narsee Monjee College
  • Madras Christian College
  • HA College of Commerce
31st July 2012, 12:26 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

♪ The Applicant should Passed in Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University .
♪ The Applicant should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree .

Note :- Science and Arts Stream candidate may also get admission for M.com Course .

The Institution may given admission for M.com Course on the Basis of Bachelor degree Score .

But Some Institution may conduct Entrance Examination within the Colleges , the institution like, Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Examination , Banaras Hindu University Entrance Examination Etc.... The Institution may admission on the basis of Entrance Examinations scores .

so,you can't aply.
31st July 2012, 12:40 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Dear friend,

Eligibility criteria for Master of Commerce:-
  • The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semesters.
  • First you have to Select the Colleges which you have interested to get admission for M.com Course .
  • Yes you may get admission for M.com Course After Completing Graduation with 45% Percentage of marks .
  • But to get admission in M.com In top colleges, you need to scored minimum 50% marks in your B.com degree course.
  • But Some Institution may conduct Entrance Examination within the Colleges and you will have to clear the Entrance exam to get admission.

All The Best
31st July 2012, 02:21 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
The basic eligibility for M.Com is as follows:
-Graduation degree in Commerce stream.
-Minimum 45-50%.
Some universities also accept graduation degree with honours in economics or business/management studies.
Some universities also conduct entrance exam for admission to M.Com course.
Thanks
31st July 2012, 03:17 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

♪ The Applicant should Passed in Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University .
♪ The Applicant should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree .

Best M.com Colleges in India :-

* Banaras Hindu University
* Shri Ram College of Commerce
* St.Xavier's College
* Stella Maris College
* St.Josephs College of Commerce
* Institute of Cost and Works Accountants
* K.J.Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce
* Mithibai College
* Loyola College
* Mount Carmel College
* Narsee Monjee College
* Madras Christian College
* HA College of Commerce
31st July 2012, 03:27 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.........

M.Com - Master of Commerce

Yes, you are eligible for joining into M.Com PG with your 45% degree marks

no required percentage for joining into pg courses

but you can qualify in Entrance Exam which is conducted for M.Com PG like PGCET (Post Graduation Common Entrance Test)

Eligibility Criteria : -

Educational Qualification : -

** You must have a degree from any recognized university.......

************all the best.**********

Regards..........
Tash
31st July 2012, 07:11 PM
Srikar achill

Sir,Originally Posted by Unregistered
dear sir,
please suggest me if have 45% marks in simple graduation ,can i do m.com.if yes so please tell me how to do this. Yes you may get admission for M.comCourse After Completing Graduation with 45% Percentage of marks .
First you have to Select the Colleges which you have interested to get admission for M.comCourse . As per my Knowledge most of the Colleges /institution may given First preference to the candidate who score good percentage of marks in Bachelor degree .
You have score low percentage of marks in your bachelor degree . So, you have to patience till the Institution send you the Admit Card .
M.com Stands for Master of Commerce . It's an Master degree Course . The duration of the Course isfor three years and the Course is divided into four semester .
Eligibility Criteria for M.comCourse :-
Note :- Science and Arts Stream candidate may also get admission for M.comCourse .
The Institution may given admission for M.comCourse on the Basis of Bachelor degree Score .
So, After Completing Bachelor degree, your eligible to apply for M.comCourse .
Best M.comColleges in India :-
*. Banaras Hindu University
*. Shri Ram College of Commerce
*. St.Xavier's College
*. Stella Maris College
*. St.Josephs College of Commerce
*. Institute of Cost and Works Accountants
*. K.J.Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce
*. Mithibai College
*. Loyola College
*. Mount Carmel College
*. Narsee Monjee College
*. Madras Christian College
*. HA College of Commerce
31st July 2012, 07:59 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Dear Friend,

Yes your eligible for m.com course after completing b.com course .

A learner for being eligible for admission to the Post Graduate Programme i.e. Master of Commerce, shall have passed the examination for the degree of Bachelor of Commerce (three years /
Six Semester integrated course) or the degree B. Com. (Old Course) or the other Semester based Programmes i.e.
Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance) or Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance) or Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Markets) or Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.) of this University, or an examination of any other University recognized as equivalent thereto.

The duration of the M. Com. Programme shall be of two years consisting of Four (04) Semesters.
The examination for the Master of Commerce programme will be held at the end of every semester viz.
Semester I, Semester II, Semester III and Semester IV.
The Examinations for Semester I will be held in the Second half of the academic year in which the learner was admitted (i.e. October / November),
Semester II examinations will be held in the first half of the calendar year (April / May),
Semester III examination will be held in the Second Half of the Calendar year (October / November) and Semester IV End in the first half of the calendar year (April / May).

Every candidate admitted to the degree course in the constituent /affiliated college / recognized institution, conducting the course, shall have to register himself/herself with the University.

The syllabus for m.com course is differ form institution to institution . so i give approximately syllabus for m.com course .
  1. Financial management
  2. Marketing management
  3. Computer application in business
  4. E - commerce
  5. Managerial economics
  6. Advanced financial accounts
  7. Corporate accounting
  8. Cost accounting
  9. Financial management

There are some many colleges are offers the m.com course in our country , i list some best colleges for m.com course .
  • Presidency college
  • St xavier college
  • Jain College
  • And other Government Institution

All The Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?