19th December 2011, 06:55 PM
ursa

How to apply for JRF in Biological Anthropology?

sir/Madam,I want to apply for the jrf in biological anthropology, in this regard can you be kind enough to tell me how to apply and when to apply

Related Questions:
19th December 2011, 10:14 PM
gyandaata

Default Re: How to apply for JRF in Biological Anthropology?

give the net examination nmark the jrf also in that this exam helds in juneand december twice in a year
20th December 2011, 01:58 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to apply for JRF in Biological Anthropology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursa View Post
sir/Madam,I want to apply for the jrf in biological anthropology, in this regard can you be kind enough to tell me how to apply and when to apply

Past Papers of JRF Anthrapology

The UGC NET JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) Exam is conducted twice every year in the months of June and December..

A candidate needs to fulfill the following minimum eligibility criterion for appearing in the JRF exam :-

1) The candidate must have completed his/her post graduation with 55% aggregate without rounding off

2) The candidate must be less than 28 years of age on the 1st date of the month in which the exam is going to be held..

for more information on JRF you can log on to http://ugcnetonline.com

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
31st July 2012, 08:02 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

Default Re: How to apply for JRF in Biological Anthropology?

The UGC NET JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) Exam is conducted twice every year in the months of June and December..

A candidate needs to fulfill the following minimum eligibility criterion for appearing in the JRF exam :-

1) The candidate must have completed his/her post graduation with 55% aggregate without rounding off

2) The candidate must be less than 28 years of age on the 1st date of the month in which the exam is going to be held..

for more information on JRF you can log on to http://ugcnetonline.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?