20th March 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.A in English after doing B.A with history, education and political science?

i have done my b.a with history,education and political science. can i do m.a in english without having english subject in b.a

Related Questions:
  1. Universities to pursue M.Phil through correspondence? I am a lecturer
  2. Details of the M.Phil correspondence course in Karntaka state?
  3. How to do B.A course? Which is better between Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English
  4. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  5. What to do with subjects like English, Political Science, History, Economics and Psychology
  6. How to get admission in graduation with Sanskrit as major subject? Is there any open university in India which provides this facility?
  7. Does St. Xavier's college offer Geography Hons?
  8. Is the recruitment procedure of IB to be held soon SKM University valid?
  9. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for IAS if I have Economics, Political Science, History, and Arts as my subjects in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best courses that can be done after 12th in subjects like Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English?
  12. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science? -- [New]
  13. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
  14. Can I choose History and Political Science if I am a graduate in science?
  15. How to do B.Tech distance education after passing 10th and 12th?
  16. How may i add an extra subject(history or geography) in graduation level after completing it? I've completed graduation with Hindi, English, Political Science, and Food Technology and B.Ed in social science
  17. How to take admission in 3 years correspondence course in CCSU?
  18. How many posts are vacant for chemistry and bengali for the posts of assistant professors in tripura college service commission??
11th June 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.A in English after doing B.A with history, education and political science?

I have done BA in history can I do MA in English if yes
3rd February 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.A in English after doing B.A with history, education and political science?

Sir Regards ,
I have done BA in English , Political Science and Hindi will I be allowed to do MA in History ?
29th December 2020, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.A in English after doing B.A with history,b-history
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?