7th September 2011, 12:32 PM
rajani kant kanhaiya

How to get admission in graduation with Sanskrit as major subject? Is there any open university in India which provides this facility?

I am in air force . I want to get admission in graduation with sanskrit as a major subject . Is there any open university in india which provides this facilit?

Related Questions:
7th May 2012, 06:30 PM
rati23dec

Default Re: How to get admission in graduation with Sanskrit as major subject? Is there any open university in India which provides this facility?

st. stephen's college and Sanskrit college kolkata is suitable for u to do the graduation from sanskrit
the courses and subjects are in sanskrite college---

Honors Course
Bengali
English
Sanskrit
General Subjects Offered
Philosophy
Linguistics
Ancient Indian and World History
Philosophy
General Subjects Offered
Philosophy
Education / Flim Studies
Political Science
History
General Subjects Offered
Political Science
Economics
Political Science
General Subjects Offered
History / Political Science
Philosophy

Read: Details regarding sanskrit graduation in terms of Fees, Subject details and Date of admissions? 2012 http://educationcareer.in/details-regarding-sanskrit-graduation-terms-fees-subject-details-date-admissions-23527.html#ixzz1uBV4WaQv
7th May 2012, 06:30 PM
edr_fdr

Default Re: How to get admission in graduation with Sanskrit as major subject? Is there any open university in India which provides this facility?

Philosophy
Linguistics
Ancient Indian and World History
Philosophy
General Subjects Offered
Philosophy
Education / Flim Studies
Political Science
History
General Subjects Offered
Political Science
Economics
Political Science
General Subjects Offered
History / Political Science
Philosophy
Bengali / Sanskrit
Linguistics
General Subjects Offered
Sanskrit or Pali
Philosophy
Ancient Indian & World History
General Subjects Offered
Sanskrit or Pali
Philosophy
Linguistics
Pali
General Subjects Offered
Linguistics

»General Course
Bengali
English
Sanskrit
Philosophy
History
Political Science
Linguistics
Pali
Economics

admission date is going on till last january
so go and take admission and best of luck of your future

Read: Details regarding sanskrit graduation in terms of Fees, Subject details and Date of admissions? 2012 http://educationcareer.in/details-regarding-sanskrit-graduation-terms-fees-subject-details-date-admissions-23527.html#ixzz1uBV8GYCw
21st August 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

name of university where i can do BA in sanskrit through corospondance
17th October 2015, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

how to get admission in graduation with sanskrit as major subject? what are the sub subjects in it.eligibility for it is?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?