5th September 2012, 04:27 PM
bhavani_sd83

How to do B.A course? Which is better between Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English

i want to do B.A courses which is the best course Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English

please suggest me any one course where i can continue my studies

Related Questions:
  1. Best courses that can be done after 12th in subjects like Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English?
  2. What to do with subjects like English, Political Science, History, Economics and Psychology
  3. Universities to pursue M.Phil through correspondence? I am a lecturer
  4. Career options if I am good at english? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is the recruitment procedure of IB to be held soon SKM University valid?
  6. Which are the different streams available after 10th?
  7. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
  8. Am I eligible for IAS if I have Economics, Political Science, History, and Arts as my subjects in 12th?
  9. Details of the M.Phil correspondence course in Karntaka state?
  10. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
  11. Names of the universities offering M.Phil biochemistry distance learning course?
  12. Does St. Xavier's college offer Geography Hons?
  13. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  14. Subjects in RAS for prelims and mains after BDS?
  15. Syllabus of Hindi Literature for preparation of NET exam?
  16. What are the requirements to join mechanical engineering in Germany?
  17. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science? -- [New]
  18. How to apply for MSc Biotech in Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut? From where to get the application forms?
28th March 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.A course? Which is better between Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English

B.a 3rd year pol sci syllabus
17th July 2013, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.A course? Which is better between Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English

My name is shiva. I have passed 12 this year. I want to become an IAS officer. So i will do B.A. But i want to know that which subjects are good for b.a.? So that i will appear in i.a.s. Exam?
17th July 2013, 04:41 PM
sunandas37

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavani_sd83 View Post
i want to do B.A courses which is the best course Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English

please suggest me any one course where i can continue my studies
U can do BA in psychology or econics becoz these two are the current subjects and psychology is the most wanted and u wil have good opportunity even to wrk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?