15th April 2011, 11:57 PM
Indradeep Dalal

Can I do M.Pharma course after completing BSc in Chemistry with 63%? Names of the universities offering the course?

i have completed my b.sc in chemistry with 63% marks.can i do m farma course?if yes please send me the name of university offering the said course in distant mode through my email add----- [email protected].
awaiting for the reply.........

Related Questions:
  1. Sponsorship criteria to get admission in M.Pharma?
  2. Universities offering MSc Chemistry degree to those who have finished BSc?
  3. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Names of the top colleges and universities offering BSc Honors in Physics? Cutoff percentages in these colleges and universities?
  5. Names of universities in UK offering Dual Masters Degree Course in Biotechnology?
  6. List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?
  7. How to do B.Ed after completing 2 master degrees? Names of the universities offering the course without experience?
  8. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  9. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  10. Which are the universities offering Ph.D programme in Germany?
  11. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  12. How to do BSc with chemistry after completing BSc with PCM and computer science?
  13. List of Colleges or Universities offering B.Ed in Chemistry?
  14. Universities offering MSc Chemistry in India through distance mode?
  15. Good colleges and universities offering MSc medical bio chemistry course? When is the entrance exam next year? From where to get the syllabus?
  16. List of universities offering Ph.D Chemistry in distance mode? -- [New]
  17. What to do after completing BSc Chemistry?
  18. How to do BSc Chemistry after scoring 974 marks in intermediate? Are there any colleges in AP offering BSc Chemistry?
7th October 2011, 12:12 PM
tushar28

Default Re: Can I do M.Pharma course after completing BSc in Chemistry with 63%? Names of the universities offering the course?

No you can not do M.pharma after B.SC . you should have degree of B.pharma for doing M.pharma but you can go for M.SC and for MBA too n also u can go for teaching line so you have many option , now it's your's choice what you want to do. I think MBA is much better option.
7th October 2011, 02:06 PM
pradeep439

Default Re: Can I do M.Pharma course after completing BSc in Chemistry with 63%? Names of the universities offering the course?

for m pharma b pharma is complusary
9th March 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

After completing Bsc can I go for B pharma again?
9th March 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

can i do b pharma after completing B sc chemistry. I am looking for correspondence course in B pharma
9th March 2013, 11:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No you can not do M.Pharma. after B.Sc. in Chemistry.

For M.Pharma. the basic qualification is B.Pharm. from a recognised University.

The admission in M.Pharma. is based on entrance examination like GPAT(Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test). This test is only for B.Pharm. pass students.

But you can opt for M.Sc course in your field if you want to study higher.

You can apply for M.Sc.(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) if you are interested in Pharma industry.B.Sc Graduates are eligible for this course.

The admission will be based on the performance in the written examination. If you get good marks then you will get admission in a good college.

Some of the good colleges for this course are:

-Banasthali University

-Agrawal PG College, Jaipur

-AKS University , Satna , M.P

-Christian Eminent College, Indore

-Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Haryana

You can also apply for MBA course if you are interested in it. The admission in MBA course is based on the score in the entrance examination such as CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT etc.

24th January 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done bsc but now I am interested in b pharm or clinical research or drug development, please advice.
22nd September 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Can i opt for m pharm correspondence course? I had completed my MSc. Chemistry with 59.67%.If it is possible then send me the names of the colleges offering this course?And colleges offering fulltime course also?My email id is [email protected]
28th June 2019, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Actually the date of b.pharma and d.pharma are already gone ,but l am in b.s.c chem.hon. 1st yr.can l do b.pharma now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?