7th November 2011, 12:01 PM
ghodiwala

What are the requirements for joining B.Ed Program in Delhi University?

Dear
Sir/madam

i have completed my B.C.A from Jamia Hamdard University through opan and Distance Learning....now i want to persue B.ed from Delhi University through open so pleasetell me what ti the requirement to get admisson in B.ed
and at what tiome the university declared the form for B.Ed

i will be very thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the requirements for B.Ed Exam?
  2. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  4. How may I join B.Ed degree course in Hyderabad after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  5. What is the requirement for B.Ed exam?
  6. How to get admission in B.Ed program?
  7. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  8. Institutes and companies in Noida and Delhi providing internship program? Contact information along with the fee structure and other requirements?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for getting admission in MBA(Correspondence) from DU?
  10. Can I get admission in M.Com in Du after scoring 54% marks in B.Com?
  11. How to do B.Ed from Delhi after scoring 47% marks in Delhi University?
  12. Procedure and requirements to study T.Y.B.Com in Gujarat University?
  13. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  14. What are the qualifications requirements for B.Ed course? How much percentage is needed to join the B.Ed course of Osmania University?
  15. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  16. How to apply for B.E in Rajasthan University after completing graduation from Delhi University?
  17. Requirements to get admission in M.Phil(Accountancy) at Delhi University for M.Com postgraduate of Mysore University? -- [New]
  18. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? How to get admission?
28th February 2012, 07:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements for joining B.Ed Program in Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodiwala View Post
Dear
Sir/madam

i have completed my B.C.A from Jamia Hamdard University through opan and Distance Learning....now i want to persue B.ed from Delhi University through open so pleasetell me what ti the requirement to get admisson in B.ed
and at what tiome the university declared the form for B.Ed

i will be very thankful to you.

Candidate seeking admission to Bachelors of Education [B. Ed] in Delhi University must have completed the bachelors degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University. Beside this one has to go through an entrance test which comprises of two section. The first section comprises of two subjects chosen by the candidate, and the other section of test will comprise of Reasoning and General Awareness and Language Comprehension.
The academic session commences in the month of July for the admission in B.Ed program.
19th March 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the requirements for joining B.Ed Program in Delhi University?

If i have done B.com pass correspondence and i want to do B.Ed so what are the percentage required and other requirement
7th October 2012, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

wich coarses can continue with pharmacognosy phd? for example the agriculture coarse can study pharmacognosy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?