17th November 2010, 09:48 AM
apekshasharma

Eligibility criteria for assistant professor post in rajasthan ayurvedic university jodhpur?

what is the eligibility criteria for the post of assistant professor in rajasthan ayurvedic university jodhpur

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required for appointment in the post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor in the department of Fine Arts and Music at Vishva Bharati University?
  2. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  3. What is the eligibility for assistant professor? Am I eligible for Assistant Professor after completing post graduation 24 years back with 53%?
  4. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  5. How to get admission in MA from JNV University, Jodhpur
  6. What is the maximum age allowed for NET exam after completion of Ph.D course?
  7. What do I have to do after passing NET exam in economics subject
  8. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  9. Age limit to apply for Assistant Professor post in UGC recognized universities?
  10. What qualification is required to get a government job after completion of M.Phil and Ph.D?
  11. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  12. Eligibility for Assistant Professor in a university?
  13. Criteria for blind to be an English Assistant Professor in NIT?
  14. From where to get reference notice for RPSC examination for assistant professor post? -- [New]
  15. Is any Post vacant for the post of assistant professor in Philosophy in Tripura university?
  16. Job in GNDU after B.Sc (Non-medical), M.Sc (Mathematics) from Khalsa college and B.Ed from DAV college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  18. How to get 2009 CLAT question paper?
27th November 2010, 12:22 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for assistant professor post in rajasthan ayurvedic university jodhpur?

The eligibility criteria is as follows-
1. Candidates should have an experience of atleast 3 years at the level of Assistant Professor for applying for the posts of Assistant Professor.
2. Doctorate degree in Philosophy is required.
28th July 2011, 04:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for assistant professor post in rajasthan ayurvedic university jodhpur?

is Msc electronics with PhD in electronics and telecommunication is eligible as a Assistant professor in engineering college or what is eligibility criteria of AICTE.
19th September 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

i am bsc bpharma and doing mpharma . what job will be suitable for me.kindlyb guide me.
seema debnath
17th December 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

eligibility criteria for becoming a profesor in delhi university(commerce)?
18th June 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for becoming an associate professor. Is P.G enough to be?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?