2nd February 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Pharma in Pharmacognosy after doing B.Pharma(Ayurveda)

I have done my b.pharma(ayurveda).can I do m.pharma in pharmacogonosy or any other master's course......plz if I can give the name of those courses.....I will be pleased of you..thanks

25th November 2016, 11:18 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Pharma in Pharmacognosy after doing B.Pharma(Ayurveda)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my b.pharma(ayurveda).can I do m.pharma in pharmacogonosy or any other master's course......plz if I can give the name of those courses.....I will be pleased of you..thanks
Yes, you are eligible to apply for M.Pharma in Pharmacognosy after B.Pharma in Ayurveda. Both the courses are interlinked with each other so definitely you are eligible. However, you must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

- The minimum educational qualification required for M.Pharmacy is B.Pharma course with least 50% of marks from a recognized university.

- The Applicant must be qualified in the entrance examination conducted by the Institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?