12th October 2015, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Sc from DU and IIT?

I am B.Sc final year student. I have chemistry, botany, zoology subjects in graduation. I want to do M.Sc in inorganic chemistry . Can i do M.Sc from DU and IIT

Related Questions:
12th October 2015, 06:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc from DU and IIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Sc final year student. I have chemistry, botany, zoology subjects in graduation. I want to do M.Sc in inorganic chemistry . Can i do M.Sc from DU and IIT
If you have completed B.Sc degree in Chemistry then you are eligible for M.Sc course in DU and IIT.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree in Chemistry from recognized university are eligible for M.Sc degree in Chemistry subject.

Your age should be above 17 years.
13th October 2015, 11:20 PM
RRAL

MSc is a master degree course. The eligibility criteria for this course is to have a bachelor degree in the science stream.This course is of the duration of two years.

For doing this course from the Delhi university or IIT you have to appear in the entrance exam followed by it.

As you are
12th May 2016, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I opted medical in 12th and no additional maths and did BSC from zoology;botany;& chemistry can i do MSC in chemistry from IIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?