22nd August 2017, 01:35 PM

Can I do M.Tech in Maths after comlpetion of B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?

Sir, I did my B.Tech (Mech.) interested to do M.Tech Maths. Can I do? Am I eligible to do or not? Will it be helpful for my future to set my career path? What type of jobs can I apply? I am interested in Maths and want to pursue something on that for higher studies.

23rd August 2017, 09:18 PM
starberry

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech in Maths after comlpetion of B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?

Yes, you can do M.Tech in mathematics after B.Tech Mechanical. Future scope and opportunities depends upon your talent in Mathematics subject. IF your maths is more powerful than Mechanical field, then it will surely be helpful in your career.
M.Tech mathematics will give career opportunities in Research field or teaching. There are chances to join ISRO and DRDO like organizations through Maths.
19th September 2018, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech in Maths after comlpetion of B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?

I joined class lll central govt. service at the age of 25 yr and promoted to the post of Asst. Audit Officer ,a class ll post at age of 49 plus
My wife joined as Asst. Prof. in a constituent college at the age of 42 yr. Total income mine and my wife is more than Rs 8 lakhPA. Whether my son /daughter is eligible for non creamy layer OBC certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?